Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X View Post
Mario (2D) and especially Luigi (palette swap), Billy Lee and especially Jimmy Lee (palette swap), Sonic the Hedgehog and especially Tails (glorified palette swap), The Warriors of Light, Gus (talks to animals... once), Leon (instantly permanently turned evil), The (new) Warriors of Light aka Onion Knights (what the hell is an Onion Knight?), Luneth (new backstory, same plot), Arc (ditto Luneth), Refia (ditto again), Ingus (ditto), Xande, Cloud of Darkness (post-final boss boss battle? are you kidding me?), Edward Chris von Muir (useless coward), Zemus (stupid name), Bartz Klauser (Wait. Is this Kid Icarus?), Gogo (what?), Umaro (no, just no), Compilation Cloud Strife (emo appealed to me when I was an emo teenager, but now he's just annoying), Barret Wallace (stereotype), Biggs (died too early), Jessie (died too early), Wedge (died too early), Tifa Lockhart (too fanservicey), Aeris/th Gainsborough (ditz), Yuffie Kisaragi (Oh, you little..!), Cait Sith (what the hell is this?), Sephiroth (really?), Squall Leonheart (emo... come on), Rinoa Heartily (the polar opposite of emo is no better than emo), Zell Dincht (get that wiener out of your mouth, man), Raijin (idiot), Fujin (say something!), Ultimecia (is she speaking in a stereotypical Russian accent?), Eiko Carol (oh, grow up), Lani (useless), Kuja (will you stop whining!?), Queen Brahne (how did this thing become a queen?), Amarant Coral (are you even a member of this race?), Quina Quen (put down the fork), Tidus (get over yourself), Wakka (stereotypical surfer dude), Yuna (you need to get a life, girl), Lulu (she's just boobs), Kimahri (Chewbacca rip-off), Seymour Guado (what an idiot), Final Fantasy XI (all characters), Vaan (douche), Penelo (get douched), Rex (died too early), Vayne Solidor (weak), Lightning (get the surgery done and over with), Final Fantasy XIV (all characters), Jaster Rogue (crybaby), Steve (C-3PO rip-off), Crono (silent protagonists suck), Lucca (Bulma rip-off), Sora (boring, bland, child character), Riku (14-year-old emo douche), Ansem (a villain who isn't even himself in name or body?), DiZ/Ansem (very little purpose served with his presence), all Disney characters in KH (why couldn't I take them to other worlds?), all Final Fantasy characters in KH (same question), all Organization XIII members (except Axel), Ryu (silent protagonists...), Serge (his concept design is actually pretty cool, too bad the resolution doesn't do it justice; once again, a silent protagonist), Ashley Winchester (didn't like his outfit), I could actually go on and on...
A_Photo_5.jpg

That's a big list man. Can a character really be a disappointment just because of a name?

Negativitron joke aside I do agree with the cast of KH and a couple others. I've met plenty of surfer folk but they never really represented Wakka. Anywho the list is too long to comment on everything.

The fate of the cast of MGS4 was a big disappointment to me. Lightning and most of FFXIII was a disappointment and made even more painful by how much the whole thing got pushed to last 2 more games.