Thread: Times when something different happens per playthrough.

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Times when something different happens per playthrough.

You know that scene where you see the car driving through Balamb on the way to the Dollet Mission? Well sometimes something weird happens; instead of the car driving through Balamb normally, it will sometimes be driving through sideways, trying to squeeze through (I think it's when it goes past the bench, where that guy who knows Zell normally sits). This may be a side effect to using cheat codes (I can't remember if I saw it on a normal playthough) but has anyone else seen this?

Also are there other moments where something different happens per playthrough, I am sure I remember someone saying that they saw Irvine miss with the basketball in Tabia once, and score another time.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Nope, I can't accept changes. I will smash my comp and break the disc if I notice anything different. Everything must remain the same.

Especially Adel's manly chest.

Final Fantasy hunt and guess

http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread....Hunt-and-Guess!

Last edited by Christmas; 07-28-2014 at 08:04 AM.

Blog Entries

I believe the basketball shot either misses or goes in depending on how many battles you've won. I believe the Ultimania states that if it's below a certain number, it misses. If you're over-levelled (having won a lot of battles), it bounces in off the backboard and ring. If you're 'just right' and somewhere in between, it goes straight in. I didn't really test it, but I'm pretty sure that during my low level/maximum Junction abuse runs, the ball never goes in and during my normal playthroughs, it occasionally goes in.

edit:
    I founds a YouTubes!
    Last edited by Mo-Nercy; 07-24-2014 at 10:04 AM.

I have only played through this game once, so I am unaware of this. but with that being said, maybe there are some other difference factors that would make the game a little more interesting to play a 2nd time through...?

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Something weird happened during one of my playthroughs. In Winhill there's supposed to be a draw point in one of the closets. Well this time it wasn't there. Not even drawn from already, it just wasn't there period.

Thinking back on it, i'm not sure if being there as Laguna or Squall made the difference. I'm pretty sure I was the right person at the right time, though.