Thread: additional content?

Default additional content?

is there any additional content in the HD Remaster versions or differences featured in this package that weren't included in the original PS2 versions?

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yes, FFXHD is remastered international version so if you are from USA, you most likely missed on the superbosses Dark Aeons and Penance, plus some other minor stuff.

For FFX-2 there is new content for everyone outside Japan since it's also remaster of the international version, there is whole a lot of new content like two new dresspheres, monster capture (you capture monsters so they can fight in your team), the whole colloseum thing where you can fight many characters and new super hard boss and also the whole last mission chapter following three months after the story of FFX-2.

If you did get the International Versions before the only new thing is the Audio Drama except you didn't the Eternal Calm bonus disc that was included in the Unlimited SaGa pack. Then that is also new to you.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 07-23-2014 at 10:18 PM.

I bought X and X-2 when they both came out. I really missed playing X when I started playing X-2 though. I just really wanted to finish it to see what all they would make of the story. that is so awesome about the "3 months afterwards" ending! might make the struggle through the game again just for that. it was a pretty good game altogether (X-2), I just really missed the characters from X. Yuna with guns or whatever was pretty awesome though! I'm going to have to pick this collection up again!