Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dou you want FFX-3 to happen?

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I'd like to see a sequel centered around Blitzball. Wakka decides he want's to make one final comeback to Blitz, to play w/ his son, who's now 18. However, in this new age of free agency in Blitzball, he signs w/ the Luca Goers for 32,000,000g. Heartbroken, Wakka still rejoins the Aurochs to face against his son in the finals, ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    I'd like to see a sequel centered around Blitzball. Wakka decides he want's to make one final comeback to Blitz, to play w/ his son, who's now 18. However, in this new age of free agency in Blitzball, he signs w/ the Luca Goers for 32,000,000g. Heartbroken, Wakka still rejoins the Aurochs to face against his son in the finals, ya?
    Please... Please no. Don't torment me like this you big meanie!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I can see this so clearly in my head it's scary.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think I'd rather be strung up by the bollocks and kicked repeatedly in the head by a Shetland pony, tbh.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Ergroilnin View Post
    Please... Please no. Don't torment me like this you big meanie!
    Vidina is talking smack to him as he leaves, so Wakka he decides to teach his son a lesson. Dragging the Aurochs up through the ranks they make it to the finals. The final game, Aurochs v Goers, a 20 year reunion.

Aurochs, down by 2 goals. Claw back a tied scoreline with 20 seconds to go, Vidina takes the final shot at goal. Wakka sees the shot, and thinks to himself "You've made be proud, son" and lets the ball pass him for the winning goal. The crowd goes wild and Vidina is dumbfounded that Wakka missed the block.

On the podium, Vidina asks Wakka why he deliberately missed the ball. "It was your time to shine, son". and tears are shed as they raise the cup together. The end.

Sounds like it could be a terrible short story. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Matt View Post
    Vidina is talking smack to him as he leaves, so Wakka he decides to teach his son a lesson. Dragging the Aurochs up through the ranks they make it to the finals. The final game, Aurochs v Goers, a 20 year reunion.

Aurochs, down by 2 goals. Claw back a tied scoreline with 20 seconds to go, Vidina takes the final shot at goal. Wakka sees the shot, and thinks to himself "You've made be proud, son" and lets the ball pass him for the winning goal. The crowd goes wild and Vidina is dumbfounded that Wakka missed the block.

On the podium, Vidina asks Wakka why he deliberately missed the ball. "It was your time to shine, son". and tears are shed as they raise the cup together. The end.

Sounds like it could be a terrible short story. I like it.
    You demon.