Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Calling all Fire Emblem: Awakening Fans

Well, keep plugging away. I want to see you meet up with Cynthia.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have Yarne now!

I'm going through all of them and seeing which ones I can take on and I'll save the others for after I do some more grinding

UPDATE:
    Failed the Severa one (she died)
    Got Cynthia!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I now have everyone but Severa

Did you use Chrom to recruit Cynthia? There is a very awesome line you would miss if Sumia recruited her.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I used Sumia, sorry. I always use the mamas

Some dialogue you missed:

Chrom: Still your spear a moment and hear me out. You've been lied to!

Cynthia: Spare me your tales, brigand! I've nothing to say to someone who would impersonate my father!

Chrom: Your what? Oh, for the love of… How many daughters are going to come back in time to see me?

Cynthia: Huh? H-how did you know I-

Chrom : I already went through this with Lucina.

Cynthia: Lucy's here?!

Chrom: In the flesh. …Though she neglected to mention she had a sister.

Cynthia: Wait—then you really are…! Oh, Father! I missed you SOOOOO MUUUCH!

Chrom: My… my ears…

Cynthia: I knew something was fishy with that guy! He barely even smiled when I found him. My REAL father would've given me a big hug and called me his little pega-pony princess!

Chrom: …Please tell me I never actually say that.

Cynthia: You'll say it right now, if you want me to believe you're the real Chrom!

Chrom: Uh… It's… it's good to see you, my... Um... My little pega-pony princess…

Cynthia: Aww, it's good to see you too, Father! I can't believe I fell for that lying creep's lies! Oh, I am going to KILL him for this! I'm going to plant a flying hoof right in his stupid liar face!

Chrom: She's even flightier than her mother. …I didn't think that was possible.
    One of my favorite scenes with Chrom in the game.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Articles

That was the one character I never recruited. She was one of the last I worked with and she had like 4 potential S ranks, all of which I had used.

Serera was my best gal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Matt View Post
    That was the one character I never recruited. She was one of the last I worked with and she had like 4 potential S ranks, all of which I had used.
    Yeah, Sumia has such limited S Rank options. Really hurts her. Chrom, Frederick, Gaius, and Henry. That's it. It kind of reinforces the idea that she's the "intended" option for Chrom.

Chrom is also restricted. He can't marry Nowi or Panne (so that Lucina remains fully human), and Cherce arrives too late. He also can't marry Lissa (obviously).

Really annoying that both of those characters are so lacking in Supports compared to the rest of the cast. Even if they can't S-Rank, they need more Support options.

Severa was my best gal.
    Severa is everybody's best gal. Aside from Morgan and Robin, she's the most broken unit in the game. Cordelia has the three best classes to choose from (Mercenary, Pegasus Knight, and Dark Mage). Severa inherits all of those, plus the stats from her father (and the +1 child bonus), and her father's classes.

Ridiculously powerful unit.

Fortunately, very fun personality too.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think Severa is kind of a female dog

Here are my best units:
    Morgan
    Kjelle
    Kellam
    Ricken
    Laurent
    Lon'qu

They are all beastly on the battle field

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Severa is tsundere, okay? She's also a beast on the battlefield. She's one of my favorite kid characters. She and Cynthia are like mortal enemies though. You should check out their support conversations.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravely Proto View Post
    Severa is tsundere, okay? She's also a beast on the battlefield. She's one of my favorite kid characters. She and Cynthia are like mortal enemies though. You should check out their support conversations.
    Oh, gosh, those Support conversations are so awesome.

Articles

Sereva single handedly walked through pretty much every battle until the final boss.

She is also Tsundere, which is the best character trope.

I agree with the above, Severa is a beast. Give her a galeforce, sol and armsthrift and she basically wont die.

I also think Severa is a big softie on the inside too, her support convos are also pretty awesome.

Galeforce alone makes a lot of the female characters in the game monsters. X_X

Personally, though, I can't stand the Tsundere archetype, and I didn't use Severa at all. Used lots of Cordelia, though.
    Does me comparing Severa to her mother make me a bad person?

But you know I really loved? Henry. Ohhhh God, Henry.