Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What was your first kiss like?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default What was your first kiss like?

Well, how was it? Your first 'proper' kiss.

A horrifying experience or surprisingly quite pleasant?

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was only 8, so it's kind of hard to remember lol my first kiss with my first real boyfriend wasn't too great, he used his teeth in a very uncomfortable and unsexy way

Well I liked the girl very much and it was pretty sexy and playful. Still one of the best kisses I ever had. My second GF sucked at kissing

Blog Entries

Random, awkward, and p gross. Kinda.

I was 14 or 15, had gone to a haunted woods with some friends, and one of the chainsaw dudes was like hitting on me.... In my shiny pleather pants. lmao .. I'd never been kissed, so I was like "smurf it" and we made out behind a tree. lol

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was thirteen and at my grandmother's wacky Franciscan church she was living in with a massive extension for living quarters and spare rooms and Sunday school rooms because my dad had taken us there for his weekend visit. The guy was one of the kids who attended her performing arts school and was friends with my uncle (who's just a couple of years older than me) so he was around a lot. We spent the night running around the church together and causing mischief and at like 4am we were laying down on a couch together talking and he kissed me. Then we laid there for a little bit longer just resting and he sent me to bed, which I thought was kind and respectful because I was easily young and impressionable enough to have gone along with anything more. Pretty great first kiss, imo.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

It was full of motherly love and pretty pleasant, albeit unexpected so soon after I was born.

(SPOILER)Real one was a little bit awkward but altogether a nice experience. We'd been giving each other looks and flirting throughout the night. In the end she was sitting on my lap in a playground swing, however uncomfortable that sounds in hindsight. The friends we were with got the gist and took off for a little while, then came back and caught us macking.

...wet.

I dunno, kissing doesn't really do anything for me. Never been much of a physically intimate person - in fact, I hate being touched; even just a hug is enough to make me stiffen/my skin crawl - and kissing is just...meh. Maybe I'm missing the point...or I'm just not very good at it. xD

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

My first one was boring so here's the story of my first kiss with Miriel.

This was our second date. We had just met the night before and went on our first date. I already knew I really liked her so I was pretty nervous for this date. We went to Disneyland and had a wonderful time, though later she told me I should have been a gentleman and paid for her ticket (no way, that trout's expensive man!). I knew from our chats that one of the things she likes most about Disneyland is the fireworks display they put on every night. So when the time came, we grabbed a table at one of the cafes to watch the show. Her eyes were glued to the sky the entire time, but the whole time I was just watching her. Finally, when the grand finale started, I leaned over and pulled her close to me...and kissed her. It wasn't a very long or skillful kiss, but sure felt like heaven to me. Right afterward I pulled my head away, put my arm around her, and looked back up at the sky to catch the end of the show. Like a boss.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My first kiss was really pretty awkward and should have never happened in the first place! I won't get into details, so let's just leave it at that.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

:monster:

I don't remember. I was six.

My first "real" kiss was still more than ten years ago and even if I were inclined to kiss and tell I still don't remember much in the way of details. It wasn't bad though.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Articles

At 14, in my house watching Takashi's Castle. The Kiss itself was unmemorable, but they were showing the stepping stones game which is always hilarious.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was 14. It was bad

Blog Entries

Um, tbh it wasn't very long ago. At all. Or with the opposite sex (that's still an "if I get around to it"). Well it seemed nice to me, though I was simultaneously distracted with other things

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Matt View Post
    At 14, in my house watching Takashi's Castle. The Kiss itself was unmemorable, but they were showing the stepping stones game which is always hilarious.
    smurf romance, what's better than making out while watching Takeshi's Castlle? Damn, I gotta go watch some older eps.

I was returning my sort-of girlfriend's Nintendo to her, and I planted one on her. She was surprised.

She broke up with me after that. :/ Must not have been a very good kiss.