Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You are a horrible human being...

FFXIV Character

Twinkle Belle (Hyperion)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post

P.S. I am also a terrible anime fan cause I don't hate dubs and sometimes think the dub is better than the original.
    I also like the English dub better sometimes especially if the artwork is good and I would rather focus on the images then the text, or I don't know if god forbid I want to lay in bed and relax without reading!? FOR SHAME!

I will say this though : once you have watched something in Japanese it can be very hard to watch the English version. xD

I am a horrible person though because I am not happy that my boyfriend's Mum wants to come and visit and reeks like cat piss *SHRUGS* ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It's like everything the light touches turns to gold... the golden smell of cat piss! My boyfriend is amazing and never tells me off about the way I feel, even though I really do feel bad for thinking this way lol :3 It is what is it is!

Blog Entries

I am frequently accused of being a horrible human being, simply because I still visit this site.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I am frequently accused of being a horrible human being, simply because I still visit this site.
    Is this from the users, you horrible human being?

jk we love you.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i never participate in the xbox/ps3 war, but once a 12 year old called me some stuff becaus i mentioned i have a ps3..
    *sigh* it was a very neutral post, i simply mentioned that i got a ps3 becaus after having a ps2 that would be the most logical (for me), without bashing or hating on xbox
    so childish xD

mainly my sister thinks im a 'horrible human being' for listening to k-pop.
    her biggest argument is: ''how can you enjoy it if you cant even understand it?''
    being not able to understand it might just be the biggest + (sometimes).
    wich is a bit hypocrit becaus she (also) listens to Stromae and those few spanish songs in the top40.. and i know she doesnt undertand french or spanish xD

and ofcourse becaus im a gamer... that makes me a horrible human being too