Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You are a horrible human being...

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

:monster: You are a horrible human being...

So tonight I got yelled at for not liking the film Maleficent and argued a good while with a friend about why it was good or bad since they loved the film. Apparently the issue is that I lack any maternal/paternal instinct and can't appreciate a film about the love of a mother with a child as opposed to recognizing the flick for being some writers Mary Sue Power Fantasy about their favorite Disney villain who was just misunderstood all along and hated the original fairy tale.

So what insults have you been called for absolutely silly things?

P.S. I am also a terrible anime fan cause I don't hate dubs and sometimes think the dub is better than the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    P.S. I am also a terrible anime fan cause I don't hate dubs and sometimes think the dub is better than the original.
    Yes. Yes you are.

I've been called horrible person for many things pretty much because I am a terrible person and I like it. Bite me all you normal people

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

My friends and I insult each other over dumb stuff all the time. Taste in music/TV/films/anything. Not a big deal. xD

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Finally! A thread about me!

...wait. Silly things, huh?

The most amusing thing that has ever happened is when I refused to throw away a classmates trash when we were having lunch. We were sitting across from each other and were equal distance to the garbage can. So he got all mad and told me, "You're gonna get stuck in the snow!"

I later learned that his logic is that I would eventually get my car stuck in the snow that upcoming winter and he would be the ONLY option I would have to get out of the snow.

Oh, and I did not own a vehicle then. Or a licence. Or have ever been stuck in the snow.

The prophecy will never come true.

EDIT:

I kind of already addressed this in a silly manner at a different part of this forum earlier today, but I guess I'll be more serious here. As far as anime goes, usually the same people who get butthurt over people who watch and/or enjoy dubs are the same people that complain that not enough people get into anime. Well, when (the royal) you takes and interest and you flaunt an aspect over other people in an effort to make yourself seem superior, of COURSE people really won't want to take part in a community and activity.

It's kind of like the same thing I see in video game communities. "LOL FAG!! N00B!! KILL YOURSELF!! I WILL SKULL F*** YOUR MOTHER TO DEATH!! etc"

Then they turn around and say, "How come people don't take our community seriously? Why do other people think we are completely socially inept? What's with all the grief video games get?!"

Gee, I wonder why.
    Last edited by Sephex; 08-06-2014 at 10:38 AM.

Blog Entries

The rise of internet social justice warriors means that being called a 'troutty/awful/appalling/disgraceful human being' for next to nothing at all is becoming something of a daily ritual. Though I am used to it, being a Swansea fan living in Cardiff and all.

there was a picture here

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    The rise of internet social justice warriors means that being called a 'troutty/awful/appalling/disgraceful human being' for next to nothing at all is becoming something of a daily ritual. Though I am used to it, being a Swansea fan living in Cardiff and all.
    Isn't being referred to as any sort of human being at all a compliment in Wales?

Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    I kind of already addressed this in a silly manner at a different part of this forum earlier today, but I guess I'll be more serious here. As far as anime goes, usually the same people who get butthurt over people who watch and/or enjoy dubs are the same people that complain that not enough people get into anime. Well, when (the royal) you takes and interest and you flaunt an aspect over other people in an effort to make yourself seem superior, of COURSE people really won't want to take part in a community and activity.

It's kind of like the same thing I see in video game communities. "LOL FAG!! N00B!! KILL YOURSELF!! I WILL SKULL F*** YOUR MOTHER TO DEATH!! etc"

Then they turn around and say, "How come people don't take our community seriously? Why do other people think we are completely socially inept? What's with all the grief video games get?!"

Gee, I wonder why.
    Not the case for me. I don't care how many people like or dislike something. Their minus, but I think one should always watch anything in the original dubbing with subtitles given the choice for various reasons that I am too lazy to write down atm.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    Isn't being referred to as any sort of human being at all a compliment in Wales?
    Check your homo sapien privilege. NEANDERTHAL STRONG.

there was a picture here

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ergroilnin View Post

Gee, I wonder why.
    Not the case for me. I don't care how many people like or dislike something. Their minus, but I think one should always watch anything in the original dubbing with subtitles given the choice for various reasons that I am too lazy to write down atm.
    But it isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Caring how people watch something is like caring about how people cut their grass or something. If it isn't your lawn then don't worry about it.

I don't worry about it. I just tell them how horrible lawncut they got and go do my own things.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I don't worry about it. I just tell them how horrible lawncut they got and go do my own things.
    But then you do care. If you didn't care you wouldn't feel a need to comment on how they went about their own business. Using a personal preference to feel superior is clearly the number one priority then.

But then you do care. If you didn't care you wouldn't feel a need to comment on how they went about their own business. Using a personal preference to feel superior is clearly the number one priority then.
    Nope, I just enjoy pointing out when someone does something badly and move forward. If I cared I would tell them reasons why and try to convince them.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Nope, I just enjoy pointing out when someone does something badly and move forward. If I cared I would tell them reasons why and try to convince them.
    Alright, man. Whatever you need to do to feel better about yourself.

Alright, man. Whatever you need to do to feel better about yourself.
    Sure man, whatever you need to tell fellow internet crawler

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

I agree, I can think of the perfect example: Dragon Ball Z, Goku sounds like a child, its completely rediculous. I also prefer the dubbed version of Fist of the North Star.

Other then that, nothing comes to mind about pett insults.