Who likes doing things four months after the fact? I know I do!

So time to get pumped people, for the fabled moment of statistical revealing is upon us!

How about we start off with some of the simpler things?

I think 6 of the wonderful ladies of EOFF responding is a new record. So hooray for improvement, though we could still probably do better next time.

Looks like we've got at least one small child here, and one person who's over the hill and close to death besides me. Most of you are the best age though so pat yourselves on the back.

Favorite FF:
(Tie) VI & VII - 5 votes each
(Tie) IX, X, & XII - 3 votes each
FFIV - 2 votes
FFI, VIII, and Tactics - 1 Vote each

I'm a mix of happy and enraged on this one. Happaged? Enrappy? I imagine this is what people who watch the Grammys might feel when their favourite Zebra wins song of the year, but loses out to a mere Horse on album of the year.

If anyone actually watched the Grammys that is.

Least Favorite FF
XIII - 6 VOTES
XI - 4 Votes
(Tie) FFI & II - 3 votes
VIII - 2 votes
VI, VII, IX, XII, X-2, DoC - 1 vote

This isn't so bad though that one person who voted VI is on my list. You know who you are Olivarbay. Not too fond of those that voted for IX and XII either. In the interests of protecting their identities, I won't mention that they're Shlup and maybee.

On the plus side, the awfulness that is FFXIII (the worst RPG of this generation, if not ever) seems widely known. Part of me wonders if FFXI is getting a bum rap for being that MMO no one ever played, but how the smurf would I know? I never played that piece of trout.

Stick around because there's more to come. And I fully expect to be face palming all reveal long.