Thread: Mario Kart 8 DLC

Default Mario Kart 8 DLC

So, for those who don't know, there's a free Mercedes Benz patch coming in the next couple of days, that includes three of their vehicles and some content revamping for the menus and systems.

Now, however, we have word of two new DLC packs featuring new characters, cups, and vehicles. These packs are apparently based on Zelda and Animal Crossing, and also include some bonus cars like the Blue Falcon.

Mercedes Patch
    Paid DLC Pack Source
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I like the F1 racer of the three. It's look is cartoony enough that I think it kind of works. The other two i really hate, but no one is going to use them, so who cares?

It was the ability to play as Link that prompted me to make this. Is this the start of the Amiibo cross-game interplay? Can we count on more characters?

Also, new cups is awesome.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles

You guys getting this TV ad in your neck of the woods?

As it's free and optional to use them I don't see too much of a problem. But it still seems a little strange to have such vehicles in the game.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I'd rather see a DLC that fixes Battle Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    I'd rather see a DLC that fixes Battle Mode.
    You and 95% of the Mario Kart community, apparently.

This is my first game in the series, so I never experienced what the arena style modes were like.

Also, 16 new tracks!!!
    Last edited by Skyblade; 08-27-2014 at 10:06 AM.

Articles

It's free DLC that's not hurting anyone. It's like some video games getting endorsed by Pepsi or Doritos. So long as it was not paid DLc its fine for licensed endorsement.

As for the new DLC. My god I am hype for that.