Thread: Your Top Five Classes

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Boco Your Top Five Classes

This game has a lot of classes and it's a pain to sort out your favorite to just one for some people, so since this is the fifth installment of the series, what is your top five favorite classes?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Phew... gonna have to go by vague memory on this one.

5. Gladiator
    I really enjoyed using this class. Finisher was a fun little dice game and the occasional Elemental Attack was pretty awesome. Overall just fun to use, and pretty strong on top of that.

4. Black Mage
    Do I really need to explain?

3. White Mage
    No, I don't think I do.

2. Knight
    I'm a pretty big fan of the Knight class myself, probably because swords are generally my favorite kind of weapon in Final Fantasy games. And the Knight was quite possibly the best sword wielder in this game.

1. Ninja
    Damn this class was just sick. Starting with the scrolls which pretty much never got out of fashion, but its real draw is Dual-Wield. For a while I scanned all enemies' bestiary entries to see if they had any good rare drops or steals worth spending some time for, and I ended up getting Twin Lances from the Objets D'Art. Seriously, dual wielding those things is insane, to the point where I opted not to because it was too stupidly powerful.