Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Destiny Thread

FFXIV Character

Viadana Solacaire (Sargatanas)

I've got two characters at level 20+. I'm probably going to be investing as much time as I've invested in a Souls game now... Want dem exotics.
    what kind of nation should we build? a good nation? a nation of plenty? a nation of muffled joy?

Articles
    Blog Entries

So, (basically) one week later update. Sitting at level 25 currently, and I have two legendaries. One I bought with my crucible marks, the other actually rolled from a legendary engram. However that was the only legendary I got from about 6 legendary engrams and it was only a warlock bond (FML -_-).

I was able to cap my crucible marks and got to rank two, with Vanguard I was about 200XP from rank 2 and 30 marks away from the cap, but work tomorrow means I won't get it before it resets I don't think. At the moment I'm just grinding away trying to finish this exotic weapon bounty and get to level 26+ for when the vault of glass becomes available. Still loving the game, it's so friggin fun. Also there's that much to do that I haven't even finished the main story yet >.<

I think the highlights so far have been a couple of really good crucible matches where my KD hit 3+, or beating the weekly heroic strike with just me and Nicolas, which was an insane pain in the ass but as rewarding as I'd hoped it'd be.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The more I play this game, the more I am enjoying it. I think Crucible needs its rewards nerfed a bit though. Hearing Tyrion Lannister's dulcet baritone throughout the game is a true delight, but not as much as finding a great piece of gear.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Going to get another little updated list going now that raids have started up, it'd be nice to know who on the forum is available to do certain end game content with, be it weekly heroic, weekly nightfall, or Vault of Glass. Also who you can pester to rush you through levels if that is your thing (I'm totally happy to do that if anyone wants). I'll go by your most recent posts but update me and I'll edit the list.

Member | In-Game ID | Char + LVL | PLatform | Time Zone

Pheesh | Mr_Obesity | Warlock 27 | PS4 | UTC +8

Nicolas | lucaszyrus | Titan 27 + Hunter 20 | PS4 | UTC -8 (I think)

Aulayna | lillyxrielle | Warlock 22 | PS4 | UTC

Bubba | Dannyeg5dby | Hunter 17 | PS4 | UTC

Fonzie | (dunno if he wants this given out, I'll ask later) | Warlock 24 | PS4 | UTC -7

McLovin | babaganooooosh2 | Warlock 24 | PS3 | UTC -8

Neocracker | ??? | Titan 22 | ??? | ???

Pant Leg Eater... | truaninja | Hunter 22| XBONE | UTC -4

Bolivar | rmx687 | Warlock 15 | PS4 | UTC -8

Give me all your updates!
    Last edited by Pheesh; 09-22-2014 at 05:21 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

PSN rmx687
    Level 15 Warlock
    Eastern time so UTC - 5 I think?

Man I feel so behind!

Me, PaperStar, and Nick just got our asses kicked so bad we gave up. I'm going to cry.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    Man I feel so behind!
    Tell me about it.

I'm at level 10 with my Hunter and have been stuck on that for a while. I have no internet at home so I've been limited to short bursts whilst at MissH's house. She's got decorators in at the moment and one of them has drilled through something and now there is no internet at her house either

I'm just destined (pun intended) not to play this game. We're hoping to finally get internet installed at some point this week. Hopefully before Friday as I'm off that day and could use the time to get myself levelled up.

I do love the game though. My highlight so far came in the crucible on one of the moon levels. Managed a head shot with my sniper rifle from distance on a guy who was zooming along on his sparrow. Pretty chuffed with myself!

PS3, pacific time zone.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

On PS3 for now. Will switch to PS4 in a couple months.

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

I'm 22 now. Though haven't really been making much of an effort. Rep/Currency grind was pretty much an instant turn-off for me.

Playing it on and off still, but the spark has gone.

Were it not for playing with Paula and Nic, I'd probably have gotten rid of this game by now, but they make the grind fun.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

First full day with internet yesterday so been playing a bit of catch-up. Almost at level 17. Been busying myself with bounties and crucible matches to level up faster. Though I did complete the level 12 moon strike battle against Phogoth which was lots of fun. Getting pretty handy with those meaty shotguns and my sniper rifle.

I am smurfing awful in the Crucible though. Not really a player of FPS games so keep getting my arse handed to me. It's literally like 5 legendary guardians going up against a twelve-year-old fat kid with a paintball gun.

Articles
    Blog Entries

The crucible can be tough to get into a groove with, you need to balance staying still for accurate shots while moving so the pulse riflers and snipers can't hit you, all while keeping an eye on your indispensable grenades and melees. It's good to try different playlists and lobbies but once I got into it, it's a pretty impressive multiplayer game.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Had my first experience with the Vault of Glass raid and it is smurfing amazing. It is insanely hard but for some reason you can't help but keep coming back for more punishment.

I got a group going, played it for 3 hours and left when we beat the first boss. Made and ate dinner, watched chuck with Tara and then jumped back on the game, and the group were still on the first phase of the last fight. I've had to stop now because I need to sleep, but they were still going at it when I left. All credit to Bungie for not pulling any punches with their end game difficulty.

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My Gamertag is truaninja
    No e.
    And I am a level 22(?) Hunter
    And I play on XBox One
    UTC -4:00

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well