Thread: Shinning Resonance

Default Shinning Resonance

http://nichegamer.net/2014/09/heres-...ing-resonance/

With Atlus being a Sega owned company now, and Sega saying they did so in part because Atlus is able to market RPG's in the west effectively, I hope that this means we'll get this game released over here eventaully.

That looks super cheesey. But I skipped out on all the PS2 Shining games because they weren't real Shining games. Their relationship to the other games was weak at best. If it even existed at all outside of Neo, or Ex or whichever one had Max and Kain for no reason. But I'll probably buy into it, just to show support and hope it builds enough confidence that they do make a real Shining game someday. I don't imagine this is it though. But it looks ... interesting. Are the protagonists supposed to be traveling minstrels or something? lol Unique, if anything I suppose

That looks like an Atelier game.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

So the main character uses a sword and all other party members use musical instruments?
    >>Am willing to change opinions based on data<<

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Will this game make my shin resonate?
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    http://nichegamer.net/2014/09/heres-...ing-resonance/

With Atlus being a Sega owned company now, and Sega saying they did so in part because Atlus is able to market RPG's in the west effectively, I hope that this means we'll get this game released over here eventaully.
    I'd prefer ATLUS take on Shining Force, but baby steps, I suppose.

Hopefully we will get it over here. And it's on a system I own, so I still don't need to buy a PS4.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.