Thread: Trivia - Final Fantasy II

GONNA ROKKEN YOUR WORLD WildRaubtier's Avatar

Default Trivia - Final Fantasy II

Hey fellas! I want to expand the trivia themes on the chat network's trivia bot for the final fantasy games but i'm terriblelazy with this sort of thing and crowdsourcing is pretty popular these days on the internet?

Anyway, in this thread please contribute some trivia questions themed around Final Fantasy II. Some general guidelines to follow:

-Factoids should be trivial, but not mundane (eg, "What item is in the only chest in [dungeon]?" is ok, "What item can you steal from [monster]?" iterated 50,000 times is not.)

-Factoids should be at least slightly obscure (ie, no character family names, but names of family members is ok)

-Factoids should avoid involving numbers, or be phrased in a way that a number is not the answer (eg, "Which game was released in 1997?" is ok, "This game was released in what year?" is not)

-(Probably some more guidelines I've forgotten/will work out as we go)

Don't worry too much if you have an interesting tidbit you think is good but you can't follow those rules - share it anyway! I'll work something out.

I'll make a thread for the rest of the FF games eventually, so feel free to prepare for those, too, if you want!

Other trivia threads
    Final Fantasy
    Final Fantasy III
    Final Fantasy IV
    Last edited by WildRaubtier; 09-14-2014 at 05:56 AM.