Thread: Give This Game Alternate Endings!

Default Give This Game Alternate Endings!

So my playing of Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross of late has inspired this.

FF games could really do with an alternate ending, serious or funny. It is your job in this thread to come up with ideas for such.

My idea for a joke ending:
    Safer Sephiroth is swamped and defeated by an army of spare Cait Siths, avenging Cait Sith I who perished heroically in the Temple of the Ancients.

Hojo doesn't go crazy and try to give Sephiroth a troutload of energy from his cannon. Why? Hojo doesn't want all his research to go up in smokes because Sephy boy makes the world go bye bye.

And that's it. Yes, not an alternate ending, but you know what? It's less troutty then what they did to his character to begin with.

Also an ending where Cloud stays on as an employee of the Honey Bee.

Yuffie steals the black materia. Sephiroth kills Yuffie instead of Aerith. Vincent focuses on his paintings of Lucretia and cuts his own ear off. Barret wins rock, paper, scissors tournament. Tifa gets a breast reduction in preparation for Advent Children. Cid quits smoking... cigarettes. Nanaki realizes he's adopted. Cloud submits himself in to a psych ward.

Sephiroth kills Cloud in the final battle and actually WINS. Nobody wouldve seen that coming!
    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

Meteor falls down on Gaia and harms the planet enough to force the planet to concentrate at the wounds. The planet is forced to take away all life to actually recover and drains the life energy out of their bodies. Sephiroth becomes more powerful for the final battle as he receives the power. Cloud and the others wake up in the Lifestream and the Dungeon is the flow of all life, that is a part of Sephiroth now. In its core the core of Sephiroth can be found and the final battle begins. When Sephiroth is weakened, he loses control over Holy and Holy starts to protect more and more soul inside of the Lifestream. Aerith joins for one last battle and in the end joins the Lifestream again while she guides the souls to their bodies back which were not supposed to die yet and the Lifestream starts to heal the Planet for real.

Then the sequel as it always was.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    Sephiroth kills Cloud in the final battle and actually WINS. Nobody wouldve seen that coming!
    I like this. Would have made that whole "first one to strike win" thing all the more suspenseful.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I don't think the ending needs to change that much, but making Tifa and Cloud get together. Urgh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronSOLDIER View Post
    I like this. Would have made that whole "first one to strike win" thing all the more suspenseful.
    Wouldve been a pretty awesome troll after getting through the previous 3 bosses.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

After defeating Sephiroth, as the game is about to end, you get hit by the mystery truck that hit Palmer

Or when the Highwind goes into the crater it crashes and burns.

Cid: "Oh %$#&!"
    Cloud: "Ain't no getting off this train we-"
    Cid: "STFU!"