Thread: RuPaul's Drag Race!

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Relm RuPaul's Drag Race!

Season 6 was insanely interesting and ridiculously quotable thanks to queens like Bianca Del Rio and Gia. It kinda raised the standard for queens auditioning for season 7. I'm hoping to see Bendela and Alaska in the next All-Stars (because Raven, ma fave, has already been in one).

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

I had no idea that show was still on. I think they should make the next season about a different type of drag race and put all of them in top fuel dragsters for some bracket racing.

That would be interesting.

Maybe it's just the queerbate in me, but I love this show.

Whenever there's a new season, my Monday nights are pretty much devoted to it. haha

Umm... In a similar vein (but totally different one) of what sharkyshark was saying... I think they should have different kinds of drag... Like, why are there no drag kings on there yet? Is it because they are women dressing up as drag kings? If that's the case, they need to rethink that line of thought.... They can't possibly be discriminating based on sex or gender, can they? It's a show to find America's next drag superstar. A superstar could be a man, woman or anything in between!!!!