Thread: Fight Shiva in the Ahk Afah Amphitheatre in Patch 2.4!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Fight Shiva in the Ahk Afah Amphitheatre in Patch 2.4!

Is it just me or did everything just get a bit chilly? A new video released to YouTube today shows us just a little teaser of Shiva... A highly anticipated Primal who will be added to Final Fantasy XIV in the upcoming Patch 2.4.

The clip is just under 2 minutes, but the atmosphere is intense. The developed have done a great job of giving Shiva a fantastic battle ground. The Lalafel in the clip tries to take on the Queen herself alone... I don't think she'll have much luck! The battle will take place in the Ahk Afah Amphitheatre. A frozen, ghostly coliseum with the sounds of icy winds tormenting all those who enter.

Patch 2.4 will be bringing it's players three new dungeons; Snowcloak, Sastasha Seagrot, and The Sunken Temple of Qarn (Hard) as well as the new class and job, Rogue and Ninja! There are rumours of a new race being added too, and players are speculating between a Draconic class... or a very popular Viera... Still, there is very little to go by. The producers are certainly keeping it under wraps.

It's looking like Patch 2.4 will bring some great extras to the game, especially following disappointment over "personal housing-gate"... I for one am very much looking forward to Shiva FINALLY making a grand entrance to the game, even if it is overdue...

Can't wait for Shiva and more story line quests! I still need to get Ramuh EX done though. ><;

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Ooo I love me some shiva! Ice ice baby!