It's not exactly a secret that Eyes on Final Fantasy has some great artists, and when I saw this drawing from FFFFsephychibi of Behemoth and Noctis of Final Fantasy XV, I wanted to give it a spot pride of place on the frontsite. Here are the two images (a before and after picture) and a quick Q and A about it! Enjoy, and don't forget to leave a comment!

Great picture FFFFsephychibi! I just have to ask though, why Behemoth?
Behemoth has always been one of my favorite recurring monsters from the series. They feel really fierce in these trailers, and I love the wild, destructive, and ferocious nature. The E3 2013 trailers really captured a personality for Behemoth and I wanted to capture and portray a little bit of it myself. I really want to fight them.

How long did it take you to draw this?
I would say a little under 2 hours!

What did you use to draw this?
Photoshop CS6 and a Cintiq!

Do you think you'll do anymore FFXV art like this?
Yes, definitely yes. I want to make more monster fanart definitely, and sketch more Behemoths. Also character fanart, but I might wait till more info and visuals are released

Finally, are you excited for FFXV?

It's actually been the most anticipated title for me over the past 8 years and I'm still absolutely ecstatic about it. I cannot wait, bring it on!

Thanks for your time FFFFsephychibi! Do you have some awesome fanart that you have drawn for Eyes on Final Fantasy that you'd like to get a solo showcase for? It could be you next!