Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Is There A Thing There?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Why Is There A Thing There?

Is there any noticeable marks or details on your body that you are self-conscious of?

I chipped the side of my tooth and while it was ultimately benign I haven't had the money to get it fixed so I'm afraid everyone's staring at it even though most people don't notice it until I point it out..,

Also I have feminine hands.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was in a car accident many years ago and as a result my shoulder is slightly deformed. It didn't break but the cartilage kind of pushed up which means I have an unsightly lump on my shoulder. He has a name... Bernie the bump. I have never drawn a face on it and held a five minute conversation with it whilst drunk... no sireeeeeee

Blog Entries

I have a scar on my face that I've mentioned a ton of times. It doesn't bother me anymore, though I used to get teased and picked on over it all the time.

I have scars all over the insides of my arms from when I was all emo and depressed and cut, but no one notices them. They're not that obvious.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My skin produces an epidermal yeast imbalance and as such, I suffer from recurrences of tinea versicolor. It only really shows up when I tan, and tiny pinky-nail-sized light-colored white spots break out all over on my arms, back, torso, and legs and sometimes chest and neck. I don't think anyone really notices, but it caused me a ton of vain distress as a teenager/early twenty-year-old in thinking people thought I was a freak and that they were always staring at me. I was also pretty tan during those years, so the spots showed up quite well.

So now I sport a snow white tan. Problem solved.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I have a piece of skin hanging off my back. I think it's a skin tag or something, I don't know. It just showed up one day and been there ever since. I'm not really self-conscious about it, I'm more worried I'm going to get that thing caught on something one day and YANK!

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

my entire nose i wish it'd just be chopped off :3

Formerly Important Lonely Paper Star's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Saerin Vanagloria (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

My skin is very susceptible to scarring and hyperpigmentation, mostly from a skin condition that I have. I get patches of red, raised rashes that go away after a while, but still leave darker spots behind. The most notable one I have is on my chest near my left collar bone. I usually put my hair over it or wear stuff without low collars to cover it up. There are days, though, where I'm just like "smurf it" and just wear whatever. I also have some scarring and a dark spot on my left upper arm. Harder to cover up especially when it's hot here and all I want to do is wear baby tees and tank tops. XD

Starting on my left with one, your number comes up, you go.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I got this little lump of fat on my collarbone that appeared out of nowhere some 3 years ago. I was scared at first but then it turned out to be benign. It pisses me off when I notice it, but I mostly don't.

I have two mole.. thingies on my neck. I should cut them off.

Also this thing between my legs...

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I have this dark spot right in my cleavage. It was a dry patch that once healed just stayed dark. I really hate it because random creepy guys will be all "is that a birth mark?" when by asking that you're making it very very clear you were just checking out my boobs, which is so not cool at all. Sometimes i'll put make up on it just so it gives men less of a reason to be creepy to me.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes, but my dermatologist fixes the scars so typically no. I ran out of my cream, I NEED MORE. It should be noted that my dermatologist has the smoothest perfect skin ever.

Well I have a scar on my left arm near my wrist where I cut myself badly carving a pumpkin, a scar on my right cheek that looks burned in and a birthmark on my right leg that looks like a footprint. I don't make a big fuss about them but I do notice them when I look at them (or in the mirror for the scar on my cheek.)

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Random skin tags popping up on my neck and boobs from pregnancy

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have a mole on my cheek. It gets caught in my razor occasionally and doesn't stop bleeding for six days.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    I was in a car accident many years ago and as a result my shoulder is slightly deformed. It didn't break but the cartilage kind of pushed up which means I have an unsightly lump on my shoulder. He has a name... Bernie the bump. I have never drawn a face on it and held a five minute conversation with it whilst drunk... no sireeeeeee
    I love this little bump. It makes you who you are! On one of our first dates Bubba told me about this as he thought it might freak me out, I replied by showing him my freaky deformed fingers! I'm really double jointed and my fingers bend into really weird shapes! I've also got 3 freckles in intimate places I quite like. I have 2 matching ones in the same place on my top inner thigh. They kiss when I put my legs together. And i have one dark one under my left breast!