Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What was the last game you beat?

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

smash bros! im yet to go against the core yet, but i'm workin' my way up to it ><

Finally beat Tales of the Abyss yesterday. I think I started playing this game.. 2 years ago or so? So it was about time. ;)
    It's definitely one of my favorite Tales of entries, however, towards the end I was just hoping for it to finally be over. I didn't like this whole "go to town A, then town B, town C, back to B for 10 seconds, then to D, back to B for a single scene, and then back to A and C for 10 seconds etc." thingie which got kinda out of control towards the end, at least in my opinion.
    Apart from that: interesting story, great characters, nice music and best Tales of opening song ever.

Final Fantasy VIII, I'm about to post a review for it in a new thread.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

The Wonderful 101

It was good! It takes some getting used to and has one of the steepest learning curves I've ever seen in a single player game, and it can get repetitive, but the last half of the game is pure crazy fun and has some very memorable boss fights.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Majora's Mask for the first time. Really enjoyed it, probably better than Ocarina. Skyward Sword remains my favorite in the series.