Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help a kupo out! I'm new :3

Blog Entries

Welcome! Poast lots and stay! No one ever stays. They join, say "Hi!" , and quit.

Jk. They do.sometimes.

I'm replaying VIII at the moment, but I've never beaten in. I'm on disc 3 and struggling with getting the extra gfs and stuff..

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sargatanas is just one of the busier servers I guess. You just have to keep checking until it opens. I just made a character on Gilgamesh, and it's the same thing. I had to keep checking throughout last night until it was open. I'll probably switch between these two servers as i have friends on both!

While I haven't had much experience since the trial, leveling goes so fast that if you want a good group of people to play with, getting on Sargatanas would be worth it. The Fat Chocobos are all pretty great. That being said, I think the Linkshell might be full? I'm not sure how all of that works.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Welcome! Glad to see you around, I've been enjoying your posts

VIII is awesome possum and I recently got in to XIV as well (very low level, only played for like a week because I left on vacation and just got back)

Hope you stick around

Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    Welcome! Poast lots and stay! No one ever stays. They join, say "Hi!" , and quit.

Jk. They do.sometimes.

I'm replaying VIII at the moment, but I've never beaten in. I'm on disc 3 and struggling with getting the extra gfs and stuff..
    Thanx for the welcome ^^ When I'm not doing assignments I have sooo much time on my hands I think I'll have no choice but to stay muahaha

Oooh that's awesome! Yeah the first time I played FFVIII I didn't even get half the GF's =___= But there's so many cool ones in FFVIII
    Although *spoilerish* I think there's a few GF's you can draw from the bosses in Ultimecias castle in disk 4 if you missed some from the main story, although I cant really remember which ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_ffgamer View Post
    Sargatanas is just one of the busier servers I guess. You just have to keep checking until it opens. I just made a character on Gilgamesh, and it's the same thing. I had to keep checking throughout last night until it was open. I'll probably switch between these two servers as i have friends on both!

While I haven't had much experience since the trial, leveling goes so fast that if you want a good group of people to play with, getting on Sargatanas would be worth it. The Fat Chocobos are all pretty great. That being said, I think the Linkshell might be full? I'm not sure how all of that works.
    Oh true! I might as well make one on Sargatanas too, I noticed many users here have characters on there too! I live in Australia and I don't think there's an oceanic server is there? :S So I have toons strewn across different American ones xD At first I thought leveling was slow but after lvl5 I got to lvl20 in around 6 hours, it's pretty fast! Much faster than WoW =___=

I really wanted a Fat chocobo mount D: But i didn't get the collectors edition :< They look so awesome! I'm still a nub though in FFXIV so other than questing I'm not sure about how a lot of things work too xD

Quote Originally Posted by shion View Post
    Welcome! Glad to see you around, I've been enjoying your posts

VIII is awesome possum and I recently got in to XIV as well (very low level, only played for like a week because I left on vacation and just got back)

Hope you stick around
    Thankyou Shion n___n

Yay for FFVIII and yay for XIV! ^^ Haha I'm low level too! My highest lvl is around 21 I think..? i can wait for my University break so I can play some moar

I think I will stick around, everyone is so friendly

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Welcome to EoFF Rin!

Quote Originally Posted by Lockharted View Post
    Welcome to EoFF Rin!

Thankyou! n____n

FFXIV Character

Twinkle Belle (Hyperion)

OH EM GEEE!! You're an Aussie too!!! I am so glad I popped in to the forums today \o/ Im in SA - and I play on Hyperion server If you want help with how the mechanics work with stuff like crafting/gathering or how hunt parties work (and the currency for gears and stuffs) ask meeeee! I still have lots to learn too but I spend most of my free time in-game and I do enjoy it - when I am not drawing

Please post some art works \o/ Or do you have a Deviant Art account?? I just finished working on a Miqote for friend that I will be uploading soon! Oh that reminds what race did you choose?

You seem like a really sweet person and I am glad you have joined this forum :3 Kupo-po!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Us Aussie ladies should stick together!

Quote Originally Posted by Aelitalily View Post
    OH EM GEEE!! You're an Aussie too!!! I am so glad I popped in to the forums today \o/ Im in SA - and I play on Hyperion server If you want help with how the mechanics work with stuff like crafting/gathering or how hunt parties work (and the currency for gears and stuffs) ask meeeee! I still have lots to learn too but I spend most of my free time in-game and I do enjoy it - when I am not drawing

Please post some art works \o/ Or do you have a Deviant Art account?? I just finished working on a Miqote for friend that I will be uploading soon! Oh that reminds what race did you choose?

You seem like a really sweet person and I am glad you have joined this forum :3 Kupo-po!
    OH EM GEEE INDEEEED!! >w< You live in SA? Awesome! I live in Perth Yay for fellow Aussies hahaha!! I'm off Uni in 3 weeks so I will probably be asking you for all sorts of nooby questions when I start playing ARR again xDD

You draw too? That's so cool, have you posted some of yours up? I wanna see your Miqote!!!! My printer/scanner at home is really crummy, I may have to use the library scanner to upload some of my stuff haha! I have a lancer Miqote and a human black mage :3 Both low level of course puahaha, wbu?

Aww Thanx kupo ^^ You're really sweet too! Good to be here kupo-po-po!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lockharted View Post
    Us Aussie ladies should stick together!
    Yay another Aussie Kupo! Yes!! > We should!