Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nick Jonas - "Jealous"

Default Nick Jonas - "Jealous"

http://www.justjared.com/2014/09/08/...l-song-lyrics/

Has anyone heard Nick Jonas' new single, "Jealous," yet? It's a pretty cool song, demonstrating that he's all grown up now. His former band, the Jonas Brothers, have broken up, and now Nick Jonas has a solo career. As for his brothers, Joe is trying to go forward with his solo music career as well, but Kevin is now a general contractor who constructs and renovates homes. Nick Jonas was also the executive director for Demi Lovato's Neon Lights concert tour.
    Last edited by SuperMillionaire; 10-04-2014 at 05:15 PM.
    Is that your final answer?

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I actually like the song. He was on the radio for some morning show when I was head to work the other day. He played another new song of his, and.... I liked it too. Oh god what's happening to me D:

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Are they still wearing their purity rings?
    I like Kung-Fu.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

DMKA you should look at some of his recent photos. He may have lost the purity ring down his pants.

I think that song is horrible. Stop it. Stop it right now. Just pretend he's someone else and google his press tour photos.

Signature by rubah. I think.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No one cares about the Jonas Brothers anymore and in a few years no one will care about any of the One Direction people either. The song is kind of catchy, but the lyrics are repulsive. I'm obsessed and over jealous do what I say because I'm not comfortable with you being you and comfortable, but hey you're sexy. Get over yourself.

I also find it interesting that whenever it starts not to work for these white dude pop singers they immediately go to R&B to try to build a different fan base I guess because they figured it worked for Justin Timberlake, it will work for them. You're not Justin Timberlake, bish!

Side note, good for him for trying though. Hopefully he'll be successful in his pursuit to do something with his career, but he will not be able to get away from his chronic little boy face nor will Justin Bieber.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    No one cares about the Jonas Brothers anymore and in a few years no one will care about any of the One Direction people either.
    And yet here you and I are, talking about them.
    I like Kung-Fu.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well he has a nice body so he warrants some sort of attention.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I saw the title of this thread and somehow I knew who made it

Blog Entries

Meh. I've never even heard a Jonas brothers song. ... That I know of.

Here is the music video for the song; it features his girlfriend, Miss Universe 2012, Olivia Culpo.

http://www.justjared.com/2014/09/16/...-olivia-culpo/

Blog Entries

Hannah Montana, Miss World, Hurricane Katrina, NASCAR, Titanic, and now the Jonas Brothers. They must all be linked somehow.

there was a picture here

I don't know what you're talking about, Old Manus.

Anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    DMKA you should look at some of his recent photos. He may have lost the purity ring down his pants.

I think that song is horrible. Stop it. Stop it right now. Just pretend he's someone else and google his press tour photos.
    You're right about his press photos. Lately, I've seen many child stars, especially Disney Channel stars (think Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, etc), try to prove that they're "all grown up" by doing racy photo shoots and starring in gritty film or TV roles, and now, Nick Jonas is the newest. According to Wikipedia, his new self-titled album, which is set to be released on November 11, 2014, will have a Parental Advisory sticker on it. I also just saw his photo shoot for Flaunt magazine, in which he drops his pants and grabs his groin, which Demi Lovato criticized. And he is also set to star in the Audience Network TV series Kingdom, originally titled Navy Street, which centers around mixed martial arts and drugs. (I can't help but wonder if they plan to have UFC fighter Ronda Rousey guest star in the series, considering her acting role in The Expendables 3.)

Why must former child stars, especially Disney stars, always resort to racy photo shoots, racy acting roles, and/or explicit lyrics in order to prove that they're all grown up?
    Last edited by SuperMillionaire; 10-14-2014 at 02:45 PM.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Because they aren't child stars forever? They aren't innocent children forever? Because as adults, they do adult things. As actors, like Nick here, he wants to show his acting skills in something different.

They aren't locked into being innocent children.

This sounds kinda Drake-y, or Chris-Brown-y. I don't think I mean that in a good way. But it is kind of catchy, and surprising well-textured for a pop song. I'd take it over most anything on the radio at the moment.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    Hannah Montana, Miss World, Hurricane Katrina, NASCAR, Titanic, and now the Jonas Brothers. They must all be linked somehow.
    What are you talking about? Because Millionaire has made threads about each one?