Thread: Ultros to Appear in Dreams of Ice - Final Fantasy XIV

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Ultros to Appear in Dreams of Ice - Final Fantasy XIV

That's right, popular Final Fantasy VI incompetent villain, Ultros, is joining the Final Fantasy XIV story! Ultros will be a character in the bizarre and hilarious Hildibrand sidequest when Patch 2.4, Dreams of Ice hits. Not only will Ultros be popping up to say hello, his buddy and equally incompetent partner in crime, Typhon, is joining him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lodestone
    The air in the Coliseum is electric as the contenders enter the arena for the final confrontation. On this grand stage, the Warrior of Light─savior of the realm and champion of the people─squares off against the eccentric, eight-legged Ultros and his formidable friend. When blades clash with wriggling limbs, who will emerge victorious?
    The Quest, The Dragon's Neck will follow another new Hildibrand quest called Hildibrand, Agent of Enquiry.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lodestone
    When we last saw Hildibrand─agent of enquiry, inspector extraordinaire─the phantom thief had once again eluded his grasp. With talk of a tournament to be held in Ul'dah, however, it is all but certain where the fiend will strike next. Will our heroes thwart their quarry's dastardly Coliseum scheme? Will a Manderville man rise to claim the title of champion? Join Hildibrand and Nashu on their next case to find out!

This is all that has been revealed over at The Lodestone for now. Who knows what will happen to Hildibrand in the up and coming quests, and just what his next case could be! The Manderville Man himself is probably the biggest mystery...

[source]

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Ahhh that's great. Everyone loves some Ultros!

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

That's a so-so update on the patch...
    SO-SO AWESOME!
    I love it. FFXIV is da best.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I wish I could get an Ultros hat or like a tentacle add-on to my gear.