Thread: Eorzea Cafe in Tokyo, Japan!

Default Eorzea Cafe in Tokyo, Japan!

I just got back from visiting Japan, and I managed to score some tickets to the Eorzea Cafe in Tokyo, Japan. It was around 1,000JPY for a ticket with a drink and coaster of your choice (although the girls at the front just gave me one of every coaster they had for some reason, so yay!).

I have to link the album, because there's just way too many photos I took of the place. Hopefully you can enjoy it this way.

The weapon replicas and especially the moogle sculpture were really amazingly done, I was super impressed. Whilst the place was small, it felt like a tavern from Gridania, especially since they had Gridania's music playing.

Compared to a lot of the amazing food in Japan, the food in this cafe was only average but it looked really awesome! My favourite looking foods are the Leviathan cold ramen, the Moogle dessert (it's ice cream on top of a small loaf of bread, which seems to be a huge thing at the moment in Japan), and the flaming Bomb potato dish (they actually light the butter on top so it looks like it's a bomb!).

I even managed to sneak some play time on their computers. A lot of the Japanese there were all playing Lalafels, so I felt right at home!

Any more info you want to know, just ask. It was a really good experience, and I highly recommend it when you visit the Akihabara area in Tokyo, Japan.
    P.S. Look what I got.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

hey Rostum, thanks for this! Can I give it a slight edit and promote to the frontsite? :o

Yeah sure, go for it. And take whatever photos you want from the album.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."