Thread: Doing a perfect run.

FFXIV Character

Celestia Yasuhiro (Gilgamesh)

Default Doing a perfect run.

I feel like my favorite game in the series deserves it, I play it yearly but I've never finished this game 100%
    Has anyone here ever done a perfect game run for Final Fantasy VII?

Also, what's better? Obtaining every possible item or obtaining ever treasure
    Eg: Use all the batteries when climbing the wire, using the last battery to obtain the ether rather than keeping the battery since it's a unique item.

#Gamergate
    Supporter.

Everything as much as possible except what you get for it can still be checked like he Kalm Traveller no longer being here. No W-Item glitch or glitch in general to get things more often than it is supposed to be (e.g. Great Gospel or Mystile).
    Chocobockle dealing 9999 damage.
    The Mythril Sleeper pointing out the maximum amount of everything he mentions.
    Unfortunately being so good that Vincent's Death Penalty glitches because of the maximum reached, something that is acceptable after getting that far.
    A Great Materia of all kinds.
    Every Materia at least once MASTERed in your inventory.
    Every Enemy Skill Materia MASTERed.
    All LIMIT Breaks learned
    All Stats maximized, HP does not count as it is all about random resetting and levelling up.

These kind of things.

FFXIV Character

Celestia Yasuhiro (Gilgamesh)

That roller coaster minigame on the PC version nearly made me rage quit, found out I have to do it again for Cid's weapon.

#Gamergate
    Supporter.

Articles
    Blog Entries

No. I have a hard enough time beating these games so I don't add any extra work to it.