Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 939495354555657585960616263646569 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Picture Thread of Cool Selfies because the other Picture Thread is about Mugs

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

There is a wonderful book about a man's stay in Chisinau and his valiant efforts to defeat the nation of Moldova at tennis which you should read. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Playing-Mol...=1&*entries*=0

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Night Fury, if you're still in the UK when I visit this summer, you better bake me a cake!

Articles

actually 100% confident i could put both jinx and formalhaut in the ground if it came down to it

Articles

tbh this has nothing to do with the cake i just don't care for your tude

Articles

u cant see me tho

JOHN CENA

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pheesh View Post
    The only person here who ever has any ready access to NF's cakes is me and I don't eat a single slice of them most of the time. Torturing you all with this fact is sweeter than any butter-cream frosting.
    ahhhh, aint that sweet?

Quote Originally Posted by Pheesh View Post
    The only person here who ever has any ready access to NF's cakes is me and I don't eat a single slice of them most of the time. Torturing you all with this fact is sweeter than any butter-cream frosting.

The writing is on the wall.

Pheesh plans (no, is scheming) to have NF bake an EOFF cake. He'll dip his finger into the icing, but rather than lick it off, he wipes it clean with a towelette! Cuts a piece, sticks a fork into and, only to toss the whole plate, the cake soon to follow. I'm torturing myself with the thought.

I'm nearly two weeks into the gym, my appetite is ravenous again. All this talk of sweet, heavenly, cake has reminded of a "cake-venture" from years back. Watching Food Network with the wife, a show called "The Best Thing I Ever Ate". One of the judges from "Chopped" mentioned a bakery in Bakersfield (Sweet Surrender), and a cake they claimed was the best thing they ever ate, the "Materhorn". If there ever where a "death by chocolate", this would be it, magnificent. I called immediately as Thanksgiving was only two weeks away. They weren't taking anymore orders, but would have some available for "Walk-ins" on the morning of Thanksgiving. I was warned that I would need to be there when the doors opened. I woke at 3am that day, made the 2 hour drive in 1.5, got there at 5, there was already a line, all "Matterhorns" spoken for. One of the nice girls that worked at the bakery overheard me on the phone with my wife, she let me have one of the two "Matterhorns" made for her. It took 3 days, but I ate the whole thing myself (we had too many other deserts). That, along with a bread pudding with butter rum I made (amazing). I need to get another one.

Sorry, I'm hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    actually 100% confident i could put both jinx and formalhaut in the ground if it came down to it
    "Beating you two was... a piece of cake."

Found this one on grandma's collage "extension".

This was me, Formy and two friends of ours having a picnic up on the nearby St. Catherine's Hill last Sunday. It was a really good day.

Picnic pictures

The other fella you can see in these pictures is Formy. Our two friends are out of shot.
    Also, the reason my shirt's all buttoned-up is because it was getting a bit nippy. Just so you know.

13082746_1802900893272277_1007603829777029320_n.jpg

Picnic 1.jpg

Picnic 2.jpg

Picnic 3.jpg

Last edited by Mr. Carnelian; 04-27-2016 at 04:31 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Went to a party, saw my friend had kittens, and began bawling on the spot. Like, actually crying.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Went out on Saturday to some karaoke with my work peeps.

Done a real bad job of a Whitney Houston tune, took my slippers in my bag. Nailed it.

me.jpg