Thread: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Default Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

I can't believe no one has made a thread for this game already, after the 50 fact extravaganza and the confirmation of DLC characters in Mewtwo.

Discuss anything and everything pertaining to the upcoming full console release of Super Smash Bros. that you are looking forward to or are curious about.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am pretty excited for this as my brother may be getting it for Christmas along with a WiiU, but I try to avoid info now so as not to spoil it for myself

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

DLC is kind of a deterrent, honestly. I like unlocking my characters/levels/music from sheer effort.

That being said, I'm probably going to drop a troutload of cash on launch day and have some people over to play until sunrise.

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy View Post
    DLC is kind of a deterrent, honestly. I like unlocking my characters/levels/music from sheer effort.

That being said, I'm probably going to drop a troutload of cash on launch day and have some people over to play until sunrise.
    For the unlocking, I agree with you. That's why I'm disappointed that the starting roster for the Wii U version is bigger than it is on the 3DS version (by about four characters, I think).

But DLC is great news for me. It lets them add in fighters who have been overlooked/neglected. Or ones they didn't have time to finish.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.