Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

I'll give you a hint:

So stoked for Persona Q, and the Pokemon remakes are looking really good.

I'll have to try Assassin' Creed IV and beyond at some point, but three just sucked so badly I can't be motivated to put the disc in the system. Plus Shadows of Mordor executed the core concept of the series so much better than any of the actual Assassin's Creed games.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    Not only that, it's going to be free for all PlayStation Plus subscribers for both PS4 & Vita. It's also cross-save between the console and handheld. Vita is getting 5 free games in all in November: BOI: Rebirth, Steamworld Dig, Luftrausers, The Hungry Horde, and Escape Plan.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=921232
    Yeah, free on Vita / PS4 via PS+ is pretty awesome for a brand new game like BOI:R. I've been playing it nonstop since yesterday and it's everything I hoped for. It plays beautifully on Vita. There are some weird bugs on the PC version but nothing game-breaking, and I imagine it'll be straightened out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unne View Post
    I've been playing it nonstop since yesterday and it's everything I hoped for.
    Me too. I just beat Satan for the first time with Azazel. My seed was ridiculous. I had a horde of Spider familiars that got upgraded to giant spiders with some other item. I don't know what it is about Azazel that made me spawn like 8-10 Spiders at a time, because Isaac seems to only spawn one. I also picked up a bunch of other amazing items affecting tears that sadly didn't affect Azazel because of the nature of his attacks. Doesn't matter, those giant Spider familiars were insane. Satan was done in like half a minute without taking any damage. Total gamebreaking fun. The seed is Z9EG 6JNA if you feel like checking it out.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

That was a fun seed, thanks for sharing. Azazel is probably my favorite character. I was curious how random the seeds are, so I played it twice. The first time I didn't take the first devil deal room, and I got a crappy angel room on a later level. The second playthrough I took the first devil deal, and then I got another devil deal later instead of angel. Otherwise the RNG seemed pretty set in stone, right down to the drops from enemies and chest contents. I ended up with double Brimstone (via familiar) with fear and poison, which was pretty busted, and Satan didn't stand a chance.

I saw what you mean about the spiders... I wonder what determines how many spiders you get. Maybe it's based on your evil level.