We need your help, nerds. In order to put this event into perspective, we need to start acquiring donations ASAP. It's over a year and a half away, and that seems like a long time, but we need all the time we can get when it comes to planning an event of this caliber.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about since you've been living under a rock for the past half year, I refer you to the World Meetup/Live Ciddies 2016 thread here.

Summary
For years now, the members of Eyes on Final Fantasy have shared a pipe dream of one day holding a massive meetup. "If we could only win the lottery!" we say. "We'll pay for everyone to fly out together and party!"

There's no lottery involved here, but we're finally making a meetup happen at EoFF Con 2016. June. London. Nerds.

What We Need & What You Get
We need your help. We're relying on your donations to get this thing off the ground. We need to secure a venue and catering for this awesome gathering. You get food in your belly, the pleasant company of your fellow nerds mingling, a live awards and performances event, wackiness to ensue, and maybe even musical performances and karaoke. Possible prizes, t-shirts, gift bags to take away as memorabilia. And did we mention booze?

Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can't donate, but that doesn't mean you can't help make this event a reality.

-Do you know someone who would be willing to sponsor our event? Have them contact us at webmaster@eyesonff.com.
-Make some noise on social media for us. Seriously. Tweet out, share on Facebook. Talk about this event. Talking about it will make it happen.

I've made two campaigns for our event. One offers monthly recurring donations, the other you can make a one-time donation at any time.

So start donating, nerds! Let's make this happen!