It's FanArt Friday! Welcome to another edition of Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week, where we show the best of the best from DeviantArt! Last week we saw a splendid selection of styles, and this week we'll see a new set of artists get a chance to show off their skills. But you're not here for the text... let's get on with the art!

Remembering Final Fantasy IX by fedde

What an opener for this week! This piece covers all the main characters of FFIX and then some, and it's done superbly, too! The artist notes that he spent "lots of lots of hours" on this, adding "more hours than ever before!" - well, I for one think all those hours paid off handsomely because this is one genuinely incredible work of art. Job well done, fedde!

Anges Oblige (Ninja job) by cocosnowlo

We've seen Bravely Default artwork in a previous FanArt Friday and when the fans are putting out art like this, I can't deny them, can I!? Here we see Agnes looking mighty fine in a ninja outfit. Can anyone buy me a 3DS? I really want to play this game, and seeing art like this only adds to the desire!

Ravana - Final Fantasy XIV by RoboEight

Heavensward, the new expansion for FFXIV, is coming in Spring 2015! As revealed in the Fan Festivals, Ravana will be the new primal for an insect-like race called the Gnath. This is RoboEight's take on Ravana and it's sure to strike a little fear into the squeemish adventurers in Eorzea! Would you like to know more? Go check our FFXIV forum out - it's got all kinds of info in there, and great fans to discuss the game with.

Aerith from FINAL FANTASY 7 by CoffeeCat-J

Isn't she lovely? Isn't she beautiful? Every Final Fantas fan's favourite flowergirl is seen here looking exactly that in this work of art by CoffeeCat. What's more, if you want to see this work being put together, be sure to check out the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy-VAj9eb9o]YouTube video[/url] and admire some traditional art in progress! I always love watching those things.

Final Fantasy religion by AlexisMorin

Alexis says Final Fantasy is a religion, and I think a lot of us can agree with her there! If you like this colourful stained piece as much as I do, feel free to check out more Alexis artwork at her Tumblr and blog!

Rydia! by Lady of Feymarch (cosplay) and SFLiminality (photography)

And Cosplay of the Week goes to... SFLiminality and Lady of Feymarch! Ms. Feymarch is looking every bit a Final Fantasy character in this incredible cosplay. Even the eyes and lips were in costume on this occasion and I for one feel all this effort that has clearly been put into getting things right was not put to waste. Well done, Lady, and great pic, Liminality!

What do you think of all these wonderful pieces? Are you on DeviantArt? Do you have any favourite artists there? Let us know by leaving comments on this article and, of course, click the photos to be taken to the respective DA pages so you can leave comments for them, too! Finally, if you're registered on DeviantArt, be sure to follow the EyesonFF DA Group!