Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First time you got wasted

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I didn't start drinking until I was 21 and I initially hated it unless it was free. The first time I was drunk was at some hipster party where everything was free or super cheap for some reason. Awww Yeaaah I only recall grinding on my gay guy friend.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal_Khan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MissH View Post
    First time I got properly drunk was on the eve of my 16th birthday. I ended up having sex with my best girl friend in the toilet whilst all our friends were in the room next door! It was great!
    Best story ever
    But will she recreate this now for her loving fiancé?

Nope.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    First time I got properly drunk was on the eve of my 16th birthday. I ended up having sex with my best girl friend in the toilet whilst all our friends were in the room next door! It was great!
    Best story ever

Nope.
    Put on a wig and role play. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Best story ever

Nope.
    Say its on your bucket list, then fake terminal illness

I started drinking at parties with my friends when I was 17, but I was the responsible one of the group and bigger than most of my friends (I was about 5' 10" [178 cm] and about 170lb compared to my 5' 3" friends) so I never got too sloshed that I puked.

The first and only time I puked from drinking was my freshman year of college. I went to a party with my ex(dating at the time, but we were about to break up and i had a new girl i was talking to long story)-I really didn't want to go i had had a really long day and didn't eat lunch or a very big dinner-and you know when you start drinking it becomes easier and easier. Well I drank a lot because her and I were fighting a lot and taking shots and playing bp with this girl i had feelings with was nicer than yelling at a party. Needless to say I had WAY too much.

So the cops were heading over for a noise complaint so I bailed with my gf at the time and went to get food because I was starving and starting to feel the booze. We went to eat at a place that was open and while sitting outside it smurfing hit me. HARD. i jolted up and puked in the trash and sat back down when I felt better. someone else asked how I was since I apparently just barely misssed being seen by a cop. and I felt better until the food was in front of me and down I go again to the trash. This time I wasn't lucky and the cops came over to sak if I was okay. I surprisingly played it off and since I was with someone they didn't give a trout.

Now began the long walk to my dorm about a mile away. I stopped to puke twice along the way. then I reached my building and had to go to the sixth floor then somehow get into my bed which was lofted. well first stop was more puking in the first floor men's bathroom while random guys made sure I was okay until i could get up. Up the stairs since the elevator was broken and when I reached my room, my roommate lifted my completely into my bed by himself and i immediately passed out.

tl;dr don't drink and be mad