Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: This is the age for dragons and inquisitions, everyone inside the thread gogogo!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'll probably pick this up somewhere down the line. I still need to play through Dragon Age Origins and the rest of Dragon Age 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyllius View Post
    I think I'm one of the few odd ones who enjoyed DA:2
    DA2 is my favorite.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I've played it for like 9 hours (i'm super slow these days okay) and i'm still smurfing around in the hinterlands. I mean I went to the stormcoast but it was boring. So I went back to hinterlands to finish things. I haven't got any companions besides the ones who I started with whoops.

If there are things to do I have to finish them! This is why I don't play skyrim with it's new random quest thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I've played it for like 9 hours (i'm super slow these days okay) and i'm still smurfing around in the hinterlands. I mean I went to the stormcoast but it was boring. So I went back to hinterlands to finish things. I haven't got any companions besides the ones who I started with whoops.

If there are things to do I have to finish them! This is why I don't play skyrim with it's new random quest thing.
    You are really going to want to break that habit. DA:I really is a lot better if you move the plot forward a bit more.

Really looking forward to play this one as I quite enjoyed DA:O and I like plenty of Bioware games (Mass Effect, Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate). I was planning to pick it up for PS3 but after hearing so many bad things about that version decided to hold off until I get my hands on a PS4.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Great game. Love slaying high dragons scattered throughout the map as well as the combat system. A great improvement compared to DA2. May just start playing it again!