Thread: Which weapon should I transform first with Catalyst?

Default Which weapon should I transform first with Catalyst?

So I have some of character's weapon that already reach star.
    2014-11-28_00031.jpg

And I only have one Uraninite
    2014-11-28_00033.jpg

which one should I transform first?

Articles

Ye Old FFXIII eh?

I mainly waited until endgame to do any weapon customization. Even then I only stuck with the ATB+1 items.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'd recommend transforming the Belladonna Wand. It's one heck of a universally useful weapon.

Lionheart, Belladonna, for Sazh one of the Break bar weapons, Pandora Spear, whatever you want for Hope, for Snow probably Paladin or Umbra.

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Matt View Post
    Ye Old FFXIII eh?

I mainly waited until endgame to do any weapon customization. Even then I only stuck with the ATB+1 items.
    But I haven't even beat the first Primarch boss, so it could be a long time. Especially, need to grind a lot if I want to get some gil, also the enemy around the first and second area of Palamecia, drop both credit chip and incentive chip, I could get 60,000 gil for every 20 of them. My goal is around 500,000 gil

Quote Originally Posted by Karifean View Post
    I'd recommend transforming the Belladonna Wand. It's one heck of a universally useful weapon.
    Belladonna Wand. Ok, already tranform it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Lionheart, Belladonna, for Sazh one of the Break bar weapons, Pandora Spear, whatever you want for Hope, for Snow probably Paladin or Umbra.
    Lionheart, I haven't get it yet. Belladonna, is done, or already tranform into Malboro Wand. Break bar weapon? I don't think I understand. For Pandoran Spear haven't found it yet. Is Hawkeye good for Hope? Or should I find another weapon for Hope? Paladin, ok I'll upgrade it. For Umbra I haven't get it yet. Thanks for the info

Sazh has two weapons that support the Break bar. Or Stagger bar as what you might know it for.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Sazh has two weapons that support the Break bar. Or Stagger bar as what you might know it for.
    Ok, thanks Sephiroth

I use the blazefire saber for light because she's great as a balanced character, hawkeye for hope due to its big magic boost, and I can't remember which one for dang.

Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    I use the blazefire saber for light because she's great as a balanced character, hawkeye for hope due to its big magic boost, and I can't remember which one for dang.
    Thanks Masamunemaster, I've already transform some weapon. Blazefire saber. Ok I'll keep that in mind. Thanks