Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gentlemen, A Question

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have done this, but it wasn't actually see how I looked like a woman. I did it so I could bend over in front of shion (facing away) and she could see all the business pieces at once in the most awkward way possible that still allowed me to chase her around. (To some degree. It's hard to run backwards with your bits between your legs. It was mostly aggressive hopping as I recall.)

I call it "Old Man Winter". She calls it horrifying.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I have done this, but it wasn't actually see how I looked like a woman. I did it so I could bend over in front of shion (facing away) and she could see all the business pieces at once in the most awkward way possible that still allowed me to chase her around. (To some degree. It's hard to run backwards with your bits between your legs. It was mostly aggressive hopping as I recall.)

everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Blog Entries

The Old Skool Warrior LocoColt04's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Crysanthe Mariveaux (Ultros)

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight