Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: RPG's you want to play but cant :(

Blog Entries

I've been lucky enough to play damn near every RPG I wanted to, except for Final Fantasy Dimensions. I am seriously hoping it gets a Vita/3DS release, because if not, I'll never play it.

The only thing that really keeps me from playing some RPGs is that they're not out yet.
    Xenogears is the tragic story of how your whole life can take a crappy turn, just because you happened to see a lady in a wedding dress before her wedding.

This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broken down
    This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broke down

So Suikoden II is out on PSN finally? Whooohoooooo I'm assuming it's going to be the American PSN store so I'm going to do what Mirage suggested and get an American cash card ^^

I'm also going to add Xenogears to the list of RPG's I really wanna play too :/

^Yep, Konami gave you an early Christmas present.

You're gonna love it. Suikoden II is one of my top 5 RPGs. Just be warned that the translation is shoddy at best.

Skies of Arcadia is also a top 10 RPG for me.

Xenogears is a mixed bag. Really awesome story, but the gameplay all but disappears on the second disc.
    "Repent your sins through death!" - Ramirez - Skies of Arcadia

Articles
    Blog Entries

None at the moment. Every RPG I wanted to play I have, and the rest I will play eventually since I decide my own schedules with the reviews every month.

Now that I have a decently paying full-time job, I'm lucky enough not to really feel restricted in terms of available RPGs.

However, I will never be able to play exclusively Wii-U RPGs because buying the console goes against my morals

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow_Magic View Post
    Now that I have a decently paying full-time job, I'm lucky enough not to really feel restricted in terms of available RPGs.

However, I will never be able to play exclusively Wii-U RPGs because buying the console goes against my morals
    Other than Wind Waker, I can't think of any Wii U RPGs. I intend to purchase the console for Xenoblade Chronicles X. But I'm curious what your reasoning is, since I'm not a big fan of Nintendo. But its not a moral thing for me. Has Nintendo wronged you in some manner?

Also digging the Megami Tensei set of yours

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow_Magic View Post

Other than Wind Waker, I can't think of any Wii U RPGs. I intend to purchase the console for Xenoblade Chronicles X. But I'm curious what your reasoning is, since I'm not a big fan of Nintendo. But its not a moral thing for me. Has Nintendo wronged you in some manner?

Also digging the Megami Tensei set of yours
    I was kidding! It's not actually a moral issue, but I'm just not plain interested in the Wii U as a console in addition to the fairly weak games library (although Xenoblade is a BIG reason to, so I should probably reconsider my position).

Likewise with your P4 set! I'm playing Ultimax right now and story mode's a lot of fun.