Thread: Laddy's Super Survivor RPG Simulation - Season 1

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Laddy's Super Survivor RPG Simulation - Season 1

So there's this tool at this website that allows you to simulate a Survivor or Big Brother season based on predetermined stats, relationships, and configurations. I think that's rad so what I decided would be cool is to have an RPG-like simulation in which EoFFers place themselves in the game based on chosen stats and I will run the simulation and write a small episode detailing the events of the simulation every few days. This simulation is notoriously both hilariously unpredictable and accurate so I imagine it will be a lot of fun.

I will use a pre-determined template of an actual Survivor season and the 16 contestants will be entered in with the stats and information they requested. After I review the simulation, I will write a small story detailing the events of the episode every few days and then reveal the tribal council votes through a video a la the actual show. This will happen every few days until I announce the win. The winner is dubbed the first official EoFF Sole Survivor.

If you are interested you will fill out this application below and post it in the thread. You have 10 points to spend, distributing the points from 1-5 between all stats.

Your EoFF Name:
    Your Attitude Going In:
    Strength: (this determines your skill in strength-based challenges)
    Intelligence: (this determines your strategic skills and strength in mental challenges)
    Charisma: (this determines how amiable you are to other players)
    Endurance: (this determines your skill in endurance-based challenges)
    After the players are all accepted, you will distribute your Alliance Points (which will be explained later) to other players in your starting tribe. After that, the simulation will be ran and we will see what backstabbing and drama ensues! This should be loads of fun and I anticipate to see what looniness happens!

Right now, there will be two tribes of eight and you will be randomly assigned to the Chocobo or Moogle tribes. Good luck!

Accepted Applicants
    1. Jinx

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Your EoFF Name: Jinx
    Your Strategy Going In: Keep my friends close, and my enemies closer
    Your Attitude Going In: I'm gonna win this bitch
    Strength: 2
    Intelligence: 3
    Charisma: 4
    Endurance: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.