Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011
Results 151 to 159 of 159

Thread: Ciddies - Voting has CLOSED!

  1. #151
    Pinkasaurus Rex Cid's Knight Pumpkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Falling on your head
    Posts
    16,876
    Articles
    119
    Blog Entries
    133

    FFXIV Character

    Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Well there goes my afternoon

  2. #152
    penisword chionos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Posts
    3,916

    FFXIV Character

    Chionos Delamar (Sargatanas)

    Default

    What? Dammit. This is game night, so I'm going to miss the festivities. Lame. I was hoping it would be tomorrow. Nevertheless...

    Conflatulations to all the wieners!

  3. #153
    Shorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    23,714
    Articles
    11
    Blog Entries
    36
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    There's only a few today, nerds! The big event is tomorrow, settle down!

  4. #154
    Get me some wine. Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    The Red Keep
    Posts
    6,229

    Default

    Pretty much. I'm doing between 10-20 tonight - MLT ones - and then the rest on Saturday and possibly even Sunday. Spreadin' the love.

  5. #155
    penisword chionos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Posts
    3,916

    FFXIV Character

    Chionos Delamar (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    There's only a few today, nerds! The big event is tomorrow, settle down!
    Who are you calling nerds, Supernerd McNerdatron?

  6. #156
    Shorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    23,714
    Articles
    11
    Blog Entries
    36
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chionos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    There's only a few today, nerds! The big event is tomorrow, settle down!
    Who are you calling nerds, Supernerd McNerdatron?
    Everyone! Everyone is a nerd!

  7. #157
    Sh♥tposter Extraordinaire Jinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21,544
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    14

    FFXIV Character

    Winter Arcana (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chionos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    There's only a few today, nerds! The big event is tomorrow, settle down!
    Who are you calling nerds, Supernerd McNerdatron?
    Everyone! Everyone is a nerd!
    TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE
    mfw you post

  8. #158
    penisword chionos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Posts
    3,916

    FFXIV Character

    Chionos Delamar (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chionos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    There's only a few today, nerds! The big event is tomorrow, settle down!
    Who are you calling nerds, Supernerd McNerdatron?
    Everyone! Everyone is a nerd!
    TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE
    I guess she doesn't realize that being the self-proclaimed "queen of the nerds" makes her the biggest nerd of all.

  9. #159
    Shorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    23,714
    Articles
    11
    Blog Entries
    36
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    I do realize that. Which is why I gave myself that title.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •