Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891011152555 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII: Moments

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

And it's around this moment that I'm all "Oh no, I'm playing a headcase, aren't I?" Actually, that might be a lie. I can't remember what I thought when I first played the game through this scene. I was probably just really confused. xD

But wait! I forgot! IMPORTANT MUSIC! Let's update ourselves, that Tifa's Theme isn't gonna go on forever. Start this one now! Hurry!

Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Samui153:
    I really like this time.

Ben198810
    The moment is very tense because we had limited time to cross the wagon train wagon , which were clogged , obviously, and the red light of the alarm is pretty aggressive .

Once at the front of the train members of Avalanche are hairpieces to avoid security control Shinra.

The costumes have also always me laugh a lot , including that of Biggs ; with hat, 3 piece suit and his little mustache , he looks like a real mafia.

Cloud, Barret and Tifa jump the train leaving Jesse , Biggs and Wedge do the rest at the request of Barret.

(Stop me if I'm posting too much, lol! xD)

Two incredible scenes back to back. Hey do you guys remember the pickpocketing thief on that train? I used to get so nervous thinking I might take too long in confronting him, but I'd do so anyway because gil mattered so much to Cloud and myself, haha.

About Tifa's scene. Most epic journeys tend to stem from some sort of struggle, so you're right, definitely-- it's what motivated Tifa to strive onward. Love these!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Ana Clara Maria - Cherubbi - Brazil

Nessa parte eu lembro de ter ficado meio confusa,porque apesar de já conhecer Final Fantasy VII, eu não fazia ideia de quem era esse cara. Eu achava que o jogo já começava com o Rufus como presidente da Shinra. Há. (Que vergonha) Eu também lembro de ter gostado muito da música tema do boss que veio em seguida.

Blog Entries

Grin

Hearing the Hurry! song had me thinking: Oh crap, things just got real! XD
    Harmony and Distortion coexist together to support every creature and landscape in the world, including the forces of good and evil. That is how the world keeps on living with a strong balanced composition.
    ~Amanda's Juxtaposition Theroy

Sudden Reaction when both Amanda and Dragonite
    see a romantic Final Fantasy love scene:
    Amanda: Aww, this is so romantic! They would make a great couple together!
    Dragonite: Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss... C'MON! KISS ALREADY!
    Amanda: Drag, you have no patience whatsoever.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Translation:
    In this part I remember being a little confusing , because even though I know Final Fantasy VII , I had no idea who this guy was . I thought the game was beginning with Rufus as president of Shinra . There. ( Shame ) I also remember very liked the boss theme music that followed .

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Vanessa - x-Memoire-x - Germany

Die Szene war echt dramatisch!Es blieb einem kurz das Herz stehen. Andererseits war es aber auch wirklich amüsant Cloud beim Fallen zuzusehen: Alle Viere von sich gestreckt und stocksteif, nicht mal ein Blinzeln! Ganz nach dem Motto: Weckt mich, wenn ich unten bin.

Smile

Hi everone! How are you?

I loved when Barret said "Or I gonna kick your square butt"(I don't know the exact words) back in the train scene

Quote Originally Posted by shion View Post
    Translation:
    In this part I remember being a little confusing , because even though I know Final Fantasy VII , I had no idea who this guy was . I thought the game was beginning with Rufus as president of Shinra . There. ( Shame ) I also remember very liked the boss theme music that followed .

Thank you for taking the time to translate these!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

x-Memoire-x:
    The scene was really dramatic! It was a short stand the heart. On the other hand, however, it was really amusing to see cloud in falling asleep: All sprawled and stock still , not even a blink ! True to the motto : Wake me when I 'm down.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

More music changes! MORE! You know what's coming next, I assume, from this music and the obvious scene just beforehand.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Puft View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shion View Post
    Translation:

Thank you for taking the time to translate these!
    No problem. Sorry some of them are a bit off, but I'm doing what I can xD

That is epic! Poor Cloud!! What a loooooong fall! Awesome work x-Memoire-x!! Absolutely stunning!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

aquanut - aquanut - Undisclosed

The moment when Cloud wakes up in the Sector 5 church is striking because of the contrast between its peaceful environment and the grimy industrial backstreets he’s been through thus far; everything from the flowers to the light pouring through the windows to the soothing music is designed to evoke a sense of safety, beauty, and sanctuary, the game’s first sign that there is something in this world beyond the destruction and waste that humans have heaped upon it.

Yet what’s special about the church is that it does not exist apart from this world; it lives in the middle of it, as Aerith herself lives surrounded by the harshness of the slums, and stands as a symbol for the existence of beauty in even the most dirty and difficult walks of life. Aerith is designed to appear innocent, delicate, and beautiful, yet she is far from shy and naïve; though aware of the danger and misery around her, she is unafraid and continually finds ways to laugh, tease, and look towards the future.

She, and the church, are reminders of the importance of finding signs of hope and joy in the harshest circumstances, no matter how rare they are and how quickly they vanish.

Aquanut just made me cry. So beautiful!