Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Awesome Video Game Accomplishments

Default Crazy Awesome Video Game Accomplishments

This guy beat Shadow Man with just the Mega Buster... 0_0

I don't understand how this is possible. I've worn out a controller already trying to do this. Geez.

Got any bragging rights stories you'd like to share? Go for it!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm up to the final level in my savestateless*(with infinite lives, obviously, and technically I did use savestates sometimes, but only to skip loading times) run of Kaizo Mario. I'm still surprised by how fun it was up to then, and how the final level ruins pretty much all of that.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

On the Mega Man theme, watch someone beat Mega Man X & X2 simultaneously with a single controller hooked up to both games:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AHVSamD5WQ
    >>Am willing to change opinions based on data<<

:monster:

This dude did Super Metroid reverse boss order in under 81 minutes. Any of you who have ever attempted this know how insanely difficult it is, and to get it in that short a period of time is nearly inconceivable.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Quote Originally Posted by Spooniest View Post
    This guy beat Shadow Man with just the Mega Buster... 0_0
    Well, I've done that as well, but I sure as hell didn't do it without getting hit. X_X

I've finished FF1 with one White Wizard (and his three dead friends) and did a low-level natural magic run of FFVI, where I'm pretty sure my highest level was somewhere around 15, which are probably the most impressive things I've accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by VeloZer0 View Post
    On the Mega Man theme, watch someone beat Mega Man X & X2 simultaneously with a single controller hooked up to both games:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AHVSamD5WQ
    Kind of makes my no-death run of Castlevania look like trout.

I speedran Super Mario World in 17 minutes, and you can't tell me that's not a world record, because I ran the whole dang way, did the shortest possible route, and never lost a life. And if you dare post vids of shorter times, LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAA

I'm discussing my 108, er, 111 favorite games of all time in THIS THREAD so go check it out and join the conversation!

Blog Entries

I beat FFVII in 26 hours once. I dunno if that's super fast but I thought it was.

Got a 700meter+ headshot in DayZ mod once with a AR15 variant.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I think I excel in games that require quick dexterity like Call of Duty & fighting games. I reached number 1 in the online rankings with Yoshimitsu in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

Str8 Pimpin'

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Personal bragging rights is it?

I've beaten Deus Ex (the original) without killing a single person, unless it was required for the storyline. I also kept Paul Denton alive the entire time, which is pretty tough to pull off.

I'm in something like the top 0.3% on the global leaderboards for high scores on Pac-Man Championship Edition DX on my favorite course. And that's not high enough for me so I'm constantly trying to better my own score.

As for the best thing I've ever seen anyone else do:

No contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Badass, thy name is Daigo
    Ah yes, the Daigo Incident.

I never did learn to parry.

I was going to mention my kh sephiroth time, but my save file got deleted of my old memory card. Does anyone know what the wr time was?

Getting Excalibur II without skipping FMVs in FFIX; getting through the game at all lvl 1 and killing Ozma lvl 1 in FFIX; Finishing (well up to BFA) NGSNCNONBBNSNENNE or whatever is that crazy acronym challenge in FFX; getting legit 99 lvl swordman on Ragnarok Online low rate server.

Those are probably mine best game acomplishments

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

There was a time in my life that my sister used to look up to me when it came to video games. Then she started dating this guy:

As for me? The only thing I have on video is getting the best possible time on the first act of Green Hill Zone the original Sonic!

Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    As for me? The only thing I have on video is getting the best possible time on the first act of Green Hill Zone the original Sonic!
    I've only ever managed maybe 0:30 in my time. *Im* pressive.