Thread: Funny story: Dog poops on plane, forces emergency landing

Default Funny story: Dog poops on plane, forces emergency landing

I was looking around on the internet when I found this funny story:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/05...n_5419817.html

A dog stunk up a plane with its poop, causing it to emergency land. It was a cross-country flight from Los Angeles, California to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, aboard U.S. Airways Flight 598, already delayed because of a gas leakage problem, when a service dog on board pooped in the aisle, sickening passengers with the odor. An hour later, after they cleaned it all up, it still stunk, and it pooped again! That's right: it was not once, but twice! After the second time the dog pooped, the staff ran out of paper towels, so they had to make an emergency landing in Kansas City, Missouri, to call in a cleaning crew to restock and clean up the dog's mess, before resuming the flight to Philadelphia.

One passenger tweeted some pretty funny tweets, including "Can't make this up. The dog has now [bleep] twice," when the dog pooped for the second time, and when the cleaning crew cleaned up the dog's mess after the plane made the emergency landing, he tweeted, "The Proud, The Few, The U.S. Airways dog [bleep] cleaning crew."
    Last edited by SuperMillionaire; 12-16-2014 at 05:24 PM.
    Is that your final answer?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

This is too much, even for me

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

teeeheheheh

Speaking as a dog owner who has flown with said dog, this kind of thing doesn't really surprise me at all because of how unbelievably unaccomodating airports are in this respect. If you are on a layover, or your flight is delayed, and you need to take your dog to go to the bathroom, you're usually stuck completely exiting the airport and then going all the way back through the horrible post-9/11 airport security all over again (the process is even worse when you have a dog with you). Sometimes there is just no time to do all of that, so what are you going to do? I guess you just board the plane and hope your dog can hold it.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

that's a crappy situation to be in