Thread: Final Fantasy XIII Question

Default Final Fantasy XIII Question

I just bought final fantasy xiii on steam and I have a problem with the FPS. Instead of reading posts of people persuading me to hate the game, I want to ask how I can adjust it so that the game has the right FPS to move quick and smooth.

Articles

It's a know issue that Square said was going to be patched by the end of the year.

See here for more info without this official patch - http://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/com...and_60fps_fix/

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Matt View Post
    It's a know issue that Square said was going to be patched by the end of the year.

See here for more info without this official patch - http://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/com...and_60fps_fix/
    You mean the new update where I can adjust resolution,language, etc? Or is there a new one after that?

Articles

Oh it's already out then? People were mad that the game didn't support 60FPS at 1080p so I heard that there was a patch to change that. Still having issues with the frame rate now?

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Matt View Post
    Oh it's already out then? People were mad that the game didn't support 60FPS at 1080p so I heard that there was a patch to change that. Still having issues with the frame rate now?
    I don't know, I have a windows 8, what are the settings I need to get 60 FPS? I don't have a problem with the menu or the FMVs, it's the gameplay that moves slowly.