Thread: Mascot: Why You No Love Me?

Default Mascot: Why You No Love Me?

Out of the countless times I have played this game I have never EVER been able to get the Mascot Dress Sphere. I want it! I am about to start a new game now that I have the HD Remaster and am absolutely determined to get it. So I ask all of you have you had the same issue? What guidance can you give little old me?
    "geroeen, pulsa nyet, tolska tanee pre chem"
    "Beauty is a perception tainted by ego;
    Love is an extension of great emotion;
    Fear is the result of uncertainty;
    Sadness is a collection of misery."

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric View Post
    What guidance can you give little old me?
    don't smurf it up, brah
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Take extra care on the requirements for the Moonflow Episode Complete. They are the strictest of them all.

Make sure you view the necessary CommSphere scenes to get the Besaid, Kilika, Mi'ihen and Bevelle Episode Completes.

Look up a guide on the Mi'ihen Mystery mission in Chapter 4. Best result is nabbing Rikku, if you can't do that, nab Chocobo Eater instead. DO NOT nab anyone else.

Don't forget to talk to Lian and Ayde in the Thunder Plains in Chapter 3. You need to do this for the Gagazet Episode Complete.

Do the PR mission during the first 3 chapters. It takes about 45 minutes dedicated time per chapter (for two chapters) to get it done.

Finally, have Zanarkand be your first stop in Chapter 5. It must not be your last.

Or, if you don't feel like doing any of that, just get to a high level and then fight in the Fiend Arena in Shinra's Creature Creator. If you unlock and beat the Youth League Tournament (7th cup) you'll be awarded one unique extra copy of the Mascot dressphere.

Whichever you prefer.

don't smurf it up, brah
    Easier said than done brosef

Look up a guide on the Mi'ihen Mystery mission in Chapter 4. Best result is nabbing Rikku, if you can't do that, nab Chocobo Eater instead. DO NOT nab anyone else.
    Wow, I didn't know this...I usually nab Rin. Oy vey

Blog Entries

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/562386-f...x-2/faqs/22977

I followed this faq. Make sure you do EVERYTHING on it. Mascot can be done on a 100% playthrough. Afterwards you can do playthroughs to get accessories and gg. It's possible to get key to success, invincible, enterprise, force of nature, speed bracer, smooth sailing, heady perfume, ribbon, Iron Dukes, wring, and many more new game plus. Key to success is good. Double HP, MP, Items, Gil, AP and 100 luck
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

Quote Originally Posted by sora_lion_heart View Post

I followed this faq. Make sure you do EVERYTHING on it. Mascot can be done on a 100% playthrough. Afterwards you can do playthroughs to get accessories and gg. It's possible to get key to success, invincible, enterprise, force of nature, speed bracer, smooth sailing, heady perfume, ribbon, Iron Dukes, wring, and many more new game plus. Key to success is good. Double HP, MP, Items, Gil, AP and 100 luck
    Thank you kindly! I have been looking for something like this that is easy to follow and that I may be able to print out and make like a check list so I don't forget to do something. I will be delving into X-2 again once I complete Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sora_lion_heart View Post

Thank you kindly! I have been looking for something like this that is easy to follow and that I may be able to print out and make like a check list so I don't forget to do something. I will be delving into X-2 again once I complete Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/643146-f...ter/faqs/28836

I can also suggest this FAQ. It's a bit more accurate on what exactly you need to do to get Mascot.