View Poll Results: What's the worst minigame in FFX?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monster Hunting

0 0%
  • Lightning Dodging

22 50.00%
  • Butterfly Catching

6 13.64%
  • Blitzball

7 15.91%
  • Chocobo Dodger/Catcher

7 15.91%
  • Other

2 4.55%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worst Final Fantasy X Minigame

This poll requires an 'All of the above' option...
    This Apple-software (QuickTime) is not meant to be used for controlling nuclear powerplants, aircraft-navigation, communication-systems, air traffic control-systems or lifesupportive machines, where errors and shortcomings in the Apple-software may lead to deaths, injuries or serious property- or environmental damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Warrior View Post
    This poll requires an 'All of the above' option...
    Yeah, I agree with you. :P

I didn't like any of the minicames really, it is one of the weaknesses of the game imo. If I had to pick one I'd say Lightning Dodging is the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Egami View Post
    I didn't like any of the minicames really, it is one of the weaknesses of the game imo. If I had to pick one I'd say Lightning Dodging is the worst.
    Blitzball is pretty legit in FFX, because Tidus and Wakka are Blitzers, so lack of Blitzball would hurt the game IMHO.
    About the rest of minigames... yeah, they shouldn't be included there.
    I don't know about Chocobo riding in previous games, but I think that Chocobo training should be easier. XD

Quote Originally Posted by TheZanmato View Post
    Blitzball is pretty legit in FFX, because Tidus and Wakka are Blitzers, so lack of Blitzball would hurt the game IMHO.
    Oh, not saying it shouldn't have been included and it does ties in well with the story; it just could have been more fun to play imo.

Quote Originally Posted by TheZanmato View Post
    Oh, not saying it shouldn't have been included and it does ties in well with the story; it just could have been more fun to play imo.
    Yes, it could, I agree. It's pretty screwed in FFX-2... I just hate this game generally, but this aspect of game is the worst one.

In ffx I hate Blitzball so much,
    In the x-2 I'll say giving a massage to Leblanc

I finally got some "No Encounter" gear, got to 13 before I was zapped..... Haven't made another attempt yet.
    "The Save Sphere debacle of 2014: Never Forget"

The chocobo game led me to some actual bodily harm, so that one.