Thread: Useless Kitchen Appliances

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Useless Kitchen Appliances

Keurigs are a waste. Their coffee always tastes like trout, it fills up the cup like halfway. They are super expensive machines, and their stupid little coffee grounds containers are a billion dollars. Yet somehow people trout themselves over keurigs and think they're stupidly fancy. THEY'RE NOT, THEY SUCK

Talk about useless things for your kitchen.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't know about useless but one machine I've never liked using is the breadmaker. I just... make bread in the oven? But for some people its helpful so that doesn't really mean its useless

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Keurigs are a waste. Their coffee always tastes like trout, it fills up the cup like halfway. They are super expensive machines, and their stupid little coffee grounds containers are a billion dollars. Yet somehow people trout themselves over keurigs and think they're stupidly fancy. THEY'RE NOT, THEY SUCK

Talk about useless things for your kitchen.
    I use one because it lets me brew single cups o' coffee, and I don't drink more than one cup at a time. Shion hates coffee. I think the taste of the coffee boils down to the brand you get. I can't argue with the rest of your description though. It was a gift, and I'm annoyed at the fact that it never fills the cup to the right level.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    I don't know about useless but one machine I've never liked using is the breadmaker. I just... make bread in the oven? But for some people its helpful so that doesn't really mean its useless
    I also have a bread maker.

I also go into stores and look at useless crap for your kitchen, like the mango slicer that slices around the seed, and think to myself....Hhhmmmmm. Maaaaybe.

Blog Entries

My sister & I had a bread maker. We loooooooooved it.

It is handy if you like homemade bread, but are worried about over-kneading and whatnot cuz the machine does it all for you.

I agree with the Keurig though. My bf wants one, but we found a 1 cup coffee maker for like $15 @ Target. And it suits us just fine.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Signature by rubah. I think.