Thread: Astrologian, Machinist, and Dark Knight coming to Heavensward! New Race? Au Ra!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Astrologian, Machinist, and Dark Knight coming to Heavensward! New Race? Au Ra!

It's Final Fantasy XIV's TOKYO FAN FESTIVAL right now, and you can bet that Eyes on Final Fantasy will keep you covered with what's going on... So far we've seen some stunning new art work for the three new jobs being added to the Heavensward expansion, and they've finally dropped confimation on the new race too... Ooooh, so very exciting!

The three new jobs are...

Astrologian
    The Healer
    Weapon of choice? Tarot Cards and a Star Globe

as.jpg

Machinist
    The DPS
    Weapon of choice? Guns and flying turrets

as3.jpg

Dark Knight
    The Tank
    Weapon of choice? Great Sword

as2.jpg

I cannot wait to be all over Astrologian when it drops... Oh my sweet lord in heaven look at that gown and hat - so classy! I cannot wait! I'm sure many players will be absolutely spoilt for choice with this, I know a few people who will be all over Machinist and Dark Knight. Duty Finder is going to get so thrilling...

New race...

And just what about that new race we've been waiting for ever since meeting Yugiri? Well I can now show you what it looks like, uncovered by a ninja garb... Say hello to the new race, Au Ra!

My predicitons were correct, they are a draconic race. I love the female look, she is simply stunning. I think when Heavensward drops I'm absolutely grabbing a Phial of Fantasia so Liara Lavender can ditch those kitty ears and join the realm of dragons...

What do you think of the new jobs, and of the Au Ra? Getting hyped for Heavensward yet? I feel like I'm driving this hypetrain full speed ahead so climb aboard my lovelies!

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

Will probably need better screenshots, but so far, the Au Ra females look like Hyur with horns. ^^"

Articles

New healer and a ranged DPS? Yes please!

I am not a fan of being in the fray you see, so ranged and Magics are my deal.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

augh do I do astrologian or machinist first idk idk

They all look cool, will probably go for the Machinist first since my main is Bard (similar in a way)! But I also want to start tanking and healing more so I'll try out the other two as well.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."