Thread: Dr. Seuss

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Dr. Seuss

For Christmas I got my little cousin a couple of books from one of my favourite Authors, Dr. Seuss! Unfortunately, the collection they had available for purchase was a little bit weak, but I was able to get him 'Fox in Socks', 'The Cat in the Hat' and 'Oh, the Places You'll Go!' I was truly horrified that they didn't have 'Yertle the Turtle and Other Stories' and 'Green Eggs and Ham,' but even still, I'm so excited for him to read them because they were such an amazing part of my childhood.

Who else used to read or have these books read to them when they were younger?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

HOP ON POP

RED FISH BLUE FISH
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

I love me some Dr Seuss. It kinda blows my mind that he didn't really like kids. But whatever. Jim Henson didn't want to make just kids stuff either. I considered both imaginative visionaries and would have loved them to team up on something more adult oriented

But yeah, I'm a fan of Seuss. Kinda part of my childhood trifecta. Throw in Silverstein's "Where The Sidewalk Ends" type stuff, and you have a good portion of my quintessential childhood experience

Well... maybe some "Scary Stories to Tell In The Dark" series. Need some nightmares with all that imagination and surrealism

Anyway. Suess rocks

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pheesh View Post
    Green Eggs and Ham
    Would you eat them in a boat with a goat?