Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Year Wish Delivery!

Chocobo New Year Wish Delivery!

So, I have been given the task of running a Wish event for the people of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    This event it to run up to the New Year! How exciting!

You have been so supportive and fantastic with your Candy Canes, that it has been decided by my organisation that the fun shouldn't stop!
    So, I present to you the New Year Wish Delivery!

What is it Chicobo?
    The New Year Wish Delivery will allow you to anonymously write a wish for someone from Eyes on Final Fantasy.

Isn't this just like the Candy Canes?
    Not quite my friend! For these wishes will be collected in time for January 1st, and will be posted in a Wish Celebration thread for everyone to read!

Are there any rules?
    The only rule for this mini event is to make sure that your wish is actually a wish and not a message; for example

Quote Originally Posted by Anon
    I wish that Wish Chicobo will have a wonderful 2015, and that it is fruitful and full of Gysahl Greens.
    It also goes without saying that you should be careful how you word your wishes. Remember that these wishes are posted under anonymous, so something that you think a friend might be happy to laugh at while they know it is you, they might not be so comfortable with it coming from anon. So no abusive or offensive messages.. They might find their way to the Midgar Zolom...

You can send as many Wishes as you want, and I encourage you to write lots!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Ooh, how exciting!

Chicobo has received 20 wishes already!

TWENTY!

I shall attempt to participate in this one as well

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Please, everyone knows Tantal greens are the best!

Tantal greens 4 life! Squawk!

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    Please, everyone knows Tantal greens are the best!

Tantal greens 4 life! Squawk!
    Sylkis 4 tha win

Chicobo is sad to have missed the entrance into 2015
    (she had a very sore head and weak stomach.... some bad greens I think, kweeeeh)

Anyway, here are the wishes!!

I wish that Shorty's website, Media for Misfits, has a lot of success in the coming year.
    To Miss H: I wish with all my heart that your Dad makes a quick and full recovery and everything is healthy with the baby when it arrives!
    I wish Quin all the best on his travels from China to where ever he may go in 2015!
    I wish Vivi22 all the motivation and inspiration to create and tinker many musical instruments in 2015!
    I wish Jiro lots of inspiration for his writing in the new year and for the chance to redeem our missed chance to meet up in the southern hemisphere!
    I wish for Shion, Fynn, Proto, and all the Relm's Studio visitors to have a really productive artistic 2015!
    I wish for Pumpkin to have peace of mind and a happy and fun filled new year! I hope all that you wish for can become a reality.
    I wish for Lockharted to have a happy new year, where she'll see all her dreams come to fruition!
    I wish for starlet to have a happy new year & for her to find the drive to utilize her talents and make her dreams become a reality.
    I wish for Freya to have a happy new year & hopefully a more fulfilling career, one where she could utilize her skills as a writer instead of being a tech nerd for Luddites.
    I wish for BoB to have a happy new year, where he'll see Eyes on Final Fantasy grow in popularity, so he can finally be sent to the farplane in peace.
    I wish for both of them to have a happy new year, where Mr. A. can live in happiness w/ Pike, out in the middle of nowhere under a yard of snow.
    I wish for shorty in the next year to get out of the boonies and find a home in a more civilized part of the world, for which she yearns. I also wish for her blog to succeed, but not much more than Eyes On, because her blog is way nerdier.
    I wish for shiny to find her niche in the crazy entertainment industry, where she'll be able to make the kind of art that she desires & not what someone in a suit says all the kids want to see.
    I wish Psychotic can have a happy new year; one w/o the night terrors involving Cerebus.
    Shauna/Datt Matt: I wish you two a happy new year & please don't kill each other before the end of the Let's Play Final Fantasy X HD Remastered w/ Shauna & Mr. Shauna video series.
    I wish for ToriJ to have a lovely year, and to carry on following his dreams!
    I wish for Pheesh to make 2015 musical
    I wish for Calliope to find some happiness, and to think better of herself
    I wish for Rantz to be happy in 2015, try lots of desserts and listen to lots of music
    I wish that Bubba will remember to look after himself as well as Miss H, and I wish them joy with their baby
    I wish that Vyk will stick around at Eyes On and continue to be a wonderful presence!
    I wish for Psychotic and Shorty to be reunited soon
    I wish for Scotty to have a fabulous 2015 and find himself some success with his career
    I wish for Steve to have a fulfilling New Year with lots of peanut butter to eat and double denim wear Seriously though, I hope you find love and laughter in 2015!
    I wish that Del Murder and Miriel continue to have fun with their family and have a lovely 2015!
    I wish Colonel Angus will get all of his apartment woes sorted out
    I wish escobert happiness and wealth in 2015! I hope he has a fun adventure!

I wish for all the EoFFers to be happy and healthy in 2015, to look after themselves, and love themselves more

And that's a wrap!

I'm off back to the delivery office, see you again soon EoFF!

Kweeeeeeeh

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Thank you for the well wishes.

But yes, I hope for the best to all throughout 2015.

Thanks for all your hard work chicobo - rest up! :}

Articles
    Blog Entries

I wish for ToriJ to have a lovely year, and to carry on following his dreams!
    Don't worry, I'm not about to lose them now. They're getting trickier though. Last week they tried to lure me into a herd of angry rhinos, but I jumped on one of the rhinos back and rode it across town and caught up with the dreams in Candy Land. The problem with Candy Land is that everything is just so darn delicious. You can't go three steps without finding a tasty treat. Almost broke my diet.

Happy New Year, EoFF! Ninja noises! HIYAH!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Such wonderful wishes

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Grin

Thanks for the New Years Wish! I really appreciate it!

Oh no! I had such a crazy day yesterday and we ended up having to go to the hospital for a while, I totally forgot to write out my wishes for everyone. But this is still another awesome event. I really appreciate my wish. Thank you very much to whoever submitted it. And I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful new year day (Or just a wonderful year regardless)

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Thanks for the wish! I didn't even know this was a thing.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum