So, I have been given the task of running a Wish event for the people of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
This event it to run up to the New Year! How exciting!

You have been so supportive and fantastic with your Candy Canes, that it has been decided by my organisation that the fun shouldn't stop!
So, I present to you the New Year Wish Delivery!

What is it Chicobo?
The New Year Wish Delivery will allow you to anonymously write a wish for someone from Eyes on Final Fantasy.

Isn't this just like the Candy Canes?
Not quite my friend! For these wishes will be collected in time for January 1st, and will be posted in a Wish Celebration thread for everyone to read!

Are there any rules?
The only rule for this mini event is to make sure that your wish is actually a wish and not a message; for example

Quote Originally Posted by Anon
I wish that Wish Chicobo will have a wonderful 2015, and that it is fruitful and full of Gysahl Greens.
It also goes without saying that you should be careful how you word your wishes. Remember that these wishes are posted under anonymous, so something that you think a friend might be happy to laugh at while they know it is you, they might not be so comfortable with it coming from anon. So no abusive or offensive messages.. They might find their way to the Midgar Zolom...

You can send as many Wishes as you want, and I encourage you to write lots!