Thread: Final Fantasy IX LP

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Nom nom nom Final Fantasy IX LP

Hi. ive been looking for awhile now ( and i dont know if this should even be in forums ) but if anyone knows a good ps2 capture card then please help me. and i guess other ff ix stuff can be posted here if you want thanks.
    Last edited by Galuf; 12-27-2014 at 10:13 AM. Reason: the wee thing next to the title

Articles

Are you recording the game via discs? If you are, the PS3 can play PS1 games without emulation as well. I do a LP of FFX HD and we use the Roxio Game Capture Pro HD. We use this to record from the PS3 with video and audio.

It does the job pretty well and works via component or HDMI.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

yeah im using my ps2 because my ps1 keeps crashing and i dont have a ps3. ( that was a really quick reply)

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Roxio works on the PS2 as well.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

ok thanks mr and mrs shauna lol ( And its under £100 so i can afford it )

You may have one of those PS1 consoles that needs to be placed upside-down while playing a game. Some were known to have heating issues, and having the vents upwards helps promote better airflow within the console. So if you have capture equipment for that console, it may still be usable

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    You may have one of those PS1 consoles that needs to be placed upside-down while playing a game. Some were known to have heating issues, and having the vents upwards helps promote better airflow within the console. So if you have capture equipment for that console, it may still be usable
    I remember this too well. My brother had to turn his upside down to get any of the games to play, and then he exchanged it for a newer one and I got stuck up with Upside Down PlayStation.

xD I remember finding this trick myself on accident. But I really don't remember the circumstances. But I too played a lot of games upside down towards the end of the systems life

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Boco

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    Na i dont have any capture equipment but thanks for the info its pretty funny though

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh, you wanna capture screenshots of naked monsters like me too??? What a naughty little boy.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

To this day I have yet to do a FF IX LP. I WILL one day. I was doing a "marathon" but i stopped at the end of 3 Worry not, I have the knowledge on how to capture now.

and Yes christmas, I have to contribute to the R34 website, theres a distinct lack of Hedgehog Pies!

Also yeah the tip of putting the ps1 upside down actually did work and its how i replayed it multiple times lmao.