Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heavy Rain

Played the Taxidermist DLC. Very intense when he arrives home and you gotta try and figure out what the hell to do before he finds you. I got the End of Nightmare ending where Madison offed him with a chainsaw. Looking up the other endings, I got the best one first try. There's even another variation of the one I got where she just escapes so I did good.

As usual it had good atmosphere but it was too short for my taste. I take the fact it was called "Heavy Rain Chronicles Episode 1" to mean that there were probably to be other DLC for the other characters (possibly a prequel with Norman?) but they didn't happen for some reason. A shame.

Also, for my favorite parts....

(SPOILER)The Lizard and the subsequent desperate fleeing from the police. Madison saves Ethan's ass it was so much more intense than Ethan's later escape from the cops. There was also Shelby burning all the evidence, the aforementioned visiting Ann Sheppard, Madison's imprisonment by The Doc and the final fight between Jayden and Shelby. Oh and executing the drug dealer. That part was...hard.

Worst part was definitely The Butterfly.
    Last edited by Forsaken Lover; 12-31-2014 at 08:34 PM.